[ Story Idea ] - Deities! Element AU

Was talking with my comrade until this idea crossed my mind

And me being me, i quickly wrote the basic plot line of this new possibly book or One-shot worthy AU of mine ehe

Here's the Thing i guess

Read at your own risk cause this is gonna be cringe ngl

--------

"Hey, first witness.. Do you think that.. We'll be back like what we used to be?"

A boy with a red and orange linings mask half covering his face suddenly spoke up, breaking the silence that was getting Uncomfortable for him. The said boy just stayed quiet. The truth is, he didn't know either. Even though he represents tranquility, he can't help but worry for all of 'their' safety.

"We'll be okay Third witness, [ Law ] will find a way.. I hope."

Another one said, this time with brown and green linings on a Mask that covers half of his face. He just hopes that [ Law ] will help them and solve the cracked mirror. They can't afford to pay the price of disappearing suddenly or the [ World ] might collapse. Silently, He glanced at something out of the corner of his eyes. It was oddly silent. The Maroon red linings of its mask were the only thing that The Boy could see despite the height difference.

Sighing, They choose to stay silent once again. Waiting to be reborned and hopefully meet their creator once again. But alas, It is nothing but an old dream.

They were reborned by [ Law ], Yet weren't reborned by the [ Law ]. Instead, They were met with [ Universe ], where they were told that [ Law ] is nowhere to be found. Without [ Law ] being there to reborn them accordingly, The Deities minus one can only take an offer of being reborned.

Reborned as a 'Natural' power that could be taken. That is the limit of what [ Universe ] Could do without breaking the Law itself.

And they take that opportunity. As long as they could help balance back the world and keep [ Law ]'s Very existence, They'll do it.

They were reborned, but not with a physical appearance. They still have their original look, but not their form. They're an Energy, A natural power, A 'thing' that could be taken away.

It was peaceful until the Aliens started doing something crazy That defines the Law that [ Universe ] had created due to the missing Place of [ Law ] And in order to protect the 'Witnesses'.

The Kubulus Alien Species decided that it was nice to Finally Have something That is beyond any kind's Imagination. A Sphere that contains powers. Everyone and everything wanted it. there were no exceptions.

War break loose. It was a bloody fight between Aliens race's and Humans. killed and got killed, that is what the world looks like for years after years.

No one wants to let go the opportunity of having a special gift afterall. Especially when it will be yours forever if you take a good lookout for it and used it well for your own satisfaction.

Not long after, The Universe finally fell into a deep arrogance and selfishness. Each of them desperately tries to possess the PowerSphere's in order to satisfy their own greedy needs.

Chaos ensued, and The Deities minus one Were called to end the reign of terror. They fought. Each of them, sides by sides, together.

After a dreadful event that leads them to what they are currently, the Witnesses are more determined and calculated than previous times. they learned from their past mistakes. A mistake that they had done without knowing.

A time where their once caring First witness turned into something different and evilly mischievous. But that is all in the past. Now is not a time to dwell on it no longer when there is a fight between heaven and hell in front of you displaying in HD view.

The ground was painted red. The once green-ish soil had turned into dark-ish brown ground of mud and dirt. Debris of stone building were everywhere. Bodies and swords, technologies and spears.

Everything was in ruin, and the witnesses were there to put an end of it.

Even though it means that they'll need to sacrifice their selves for the greater good.

This war of bloodbath was soon named as 'the Silent War'. No one knew who were the fighters that stood by the side of Justice. No one knew where they went. everyone believes that the Fighters must've finally got their own rest somewhere peaceful.

But instead, The witnesses were taken. Each of them differently with their very own so called owners. They were shutted off for centuries, Apart from one and another, Forced to seal their own freedom. That is Until..

"Woahh, I'm now the Earth Superhero! Awesome!"

They reunited once again and were met with a unique vessel this time.

_____________________

Aaaaa, I hope it's not that much of a disappointment (╥v ╥)

I spend a good 'ol 30 Minutes trying to find a right word to plot this out and then constantly loosing my motivation to finish this not even interesting Au
(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

Oh well, Rice had become a porridge they say.

I'm gonna dips now, cya (๑-﹏-๑)/