Chapter 2

I woke up at 5:00 am and did my exercise. I didn't bother to eat I just took a bath. I took my cellphone and buy a stock and within a minute the 100,000 turn to 1 million. I bought more stocks and I profited 20 million more and I walk downstair and went to the car. I drove to the mall. Went straight to the popular store for clothes and shoes .Brought dress so I can still be beautiful in apocalypse. Sports shoes and sport clothes. Outfit for winter.

After that I went to the store where make up is available and I also bought sunscreen,lotion and other stuff. I couldn't care all of them so I told them the address of the warehouse and told them to deliver there. I went back and went straight to a store full of supplies.

I bought a tent,tissue,towels,blanket,tent, pillow,solar panel,bags, battery and the thing that all girls need etc. I went to another store and bought 2 a cellphone,5 power bank,3 solar power bank,2 laptop and 2 tablet. I also let them delivered it in the warehouse.

I spent 1 million I let them send it in the warehouse I rented near my apartment.I ate in a restaurant and order a take-out since I can't eat this when the apocalypse broke out.

I went to a store where I bought 1 car that has 3 beds has a bathroom and kitchen and paid 10 million to remodell it like the military car that has pull proof and sound proof. I ask them if they can finish it in 5 days. They didn't agreed at first but I gave them another 1 million and they said it will be done very fast.

It's already noon and I came to the warehouse and all the things I ordered are already there.
The day ended

THE next day I went straight to the bookstore and buy a books about recipes of dessert and delicious food.

I also bought books about different kind of plants and animals so I can know how to raise them and because I read in the novel that they will have mutated plants and animals half a year after the end of the world. I also brought books,novel,manga, maps,books about helicopter,ship, submarine (so I will know how to operate it) etc... I gave them the address of the warehouse an I left the store.

I went to the country side again to buy grains, 50 sack of rice,30 bags of flour. 10 barrel of different kinds of oil.The owner was happy and did not charge Delivery fee. So I bought mung beans,soy beans,peanuts, etc.. they were purchased in large quantities. I told them the address of the warehouse and let them deliver there.

In another store I ordered 5 Solar generator,2 rice hulling machine,2 flour processing machine,and 2 small oil after I told them the address I pad them and told them to deliver it there.
I came to another store that sell grains and I buy again. I also bought dozens of boxes of canned ham and other foods that are convinient to store and carry. I also bought another 100 of boxes of instant noodles. I told them the address and deliver there.

I went to another mall and bought many things but what I bought more is air conditioner,refregirator,fan etc.. Then I came to a store that sells kitchen tools and equipment like different kind of knives,spatula,spoon,cup,plate, cutting board, scissors,pan,pot,rice cooker,stove,oven etc..Then I told them the address of the warehouse.

I passed by a big supermarket and bought 50 boxes of compressed biscuits, different kind of junk foods,chocolate,drinks,water etc.. since they were purchased in large quantities they delivered it for free.

Next I came to a gas station and bought 20 gallons of gasoline.
I came back to my apartment after a busy day and I remember that tomorrow is the day that my big brother will come to my apartment and take me in.

It was because of the flashback in the biggest villain past that I found out that the villain and the extra was actually siblings. The villain will get angry and take revenge for her sister. The villain and the male lead in the novel actually know each other early since they were both in business and a CEO of there company they actually become rivals.

I will think about it tomorrow, first I must go to sleep.