4 - chucky's alive!

The kids at the party were rushed to the hospital immediately, Madeline had her own hospital room, she wasn't injured badly, thank god.

she was getting her wrist wrapped up and she noticed someone at the door, she looked to see who it was and Jake was there.

he waved at her and she returned the wave, he walked away and Madeline was left alone.

"hey"
"what's up?"

"you won't believe me"Lexy said as she walked into Madeline's room. "it's stupid"

"try me"Madeline said, as she stood up facing Lexy, "Chucky is alive"Lexy said as Madeline looked at her, with fear in her eyes.

"what?"Madeline asked in disbelief, a doll being alive? that's some annabelle shit.

"Jake's doll, is alive"Lexy said. "come on you know, I'd never lie to you"

"how do you even know?"

"Maddie, Chucky tried to kill me in my bedroom.!he's the cause of the fire"

"fuck"Madeline said. "I knew there was something off about that doll"

"be careful, who knows"Lexy said. "he could be after you and I gotta find Jake Wheeler"

"yeah, thanks"Madeline said, Lexy stood up and walked away. "hey Lex"

"yeah?"Lexy asked as she turned around to face Madeline.

"be careful"Madeline said, Lexy nodded and smiled, After Lexy had left, Madeline couldn't help but cry, Out of fear.

"hey Madeline"Mrs. Evans said as she knocked on the door, Madeline sat up properly wiping her tears.

"Mrs. Evans"Madeline said, trying to pretend as if she wasn't crying. "hi"

"how are you feeling?"
"better than before"
"I need to tell you something"l
"what is it?"

"it's your friend, Rose Perkins"Mrs. Evans said, Madeline immediately sat up straight.

"what happened?"Madeline asked worriedly. "is she okay?"

"Rose is sleeping, Madeline. She has been since the accident"Mrs. Evans said, a tear left Madeline's eye. "Rose Perkins was stabbed multiple times and was almost murdered"

"holy fuck"Madeline said as more tears left her eyes.

"her cousin Oliver Hayden was murdered"Mrs. Evans said. "I'm sorry for your loss, I just wanted to tell you"

"thanks"Madeline said, Mrs. Evans nodded.

Madeline cried more as Mrs. Evans left the room, Rose was her best friend, they knew each other since the first grade.

"Maddi-"Lexy cut herself off when she saw her best friend on the floor crying.

"she's in the ICU Lex"Madeline said as she sobbed. "Rose is in the fucking ICU!"

Lexy felt as if it was her fault, an innocent girl had been seriously injured, the girl who she wanted to be hers.

"it's all my fault"Lexy said as she sat down next to Madeline, "don't say that"Madeline said. "please don't say that"