7 - you always hurt the one you love

Madeline attended Bree's wake and stayed by Junior's side through it all.

"thank you for coming"Madeline said to someone who was just leaving.

"are you a relative?"the woman asked Madeline as she helped the woman put on her coat.

"no, I'm the son's girlfriend"Madeline told the woman.

"which one?"the woman asked, Madeline felt confused considering they didn't even adopt Jake.

"Junior's"Madeline told the woman as she handed the purse to her. "have a safe trip"

Madeline rushed back to Junior, he sat down in silence and Madeline held his hand.

"hi"Madeline said as Lexy came over.

"hi"Lexy replied, smiling at the brunette.

Junior didn't bother to say a word to Lexy, or anyone, he was too sad that he couldn't even speak to Madeline.

so much as she did the speaking for him.

Lexy got up and followed her parents, once she left Junior leaned his head on Madeline's shoulder.

Logan stared at the two in envy, he could've sworn that he saw him and Bree when they were younger.

Madeline watched Jake walk out, Madeline let go of Junior's hand.

"I'll be right back"Madeline said. "okay?"

Junior nodded and she got up, she followed Jake and he just stood there.

"hey"Madeline said as she stood next to him.

"hi"Jake replied.

the two noticed that two other people were walking up to them.

Rose had attended Mrs. Evans wake for Devon, Madeline wanted to go to both but she had to stay by Junior's side.

"I'm sorry"Jake said as he hugged his boyfriend.

"hi"Rose said hugging Madeline.

"hey"Madeline replied. "she's still inside"

Rose smiled at the thought of Lexy, then she saw the blonde walking up to the four kids.

"hey"Lexy said, she gave a hug to Devon. "i'm so sorry Devon"

Madeline then got the chance to hug her ex boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Dev, she loved you so much"

Madeline pulled away and left a kiss on Devon's cheek.

"so, you're staying with your aunt?"
"yeah"
"maybe, you, Ro, Lex and Maddie can come over later and figure out what to do next"

there was an awkward pause in between the kids, Bree and Mrs. Evans wake had just happened, it was too quick to go looking for Chucky.

"what?"

"I'm on lockdown"Lexy replied. "my parents think it was another accident, I was here so they also think I'm satan, I think everyone does"