2 - chucky's back.

"HEY" Marcus said, with a smile as Madeline opened the door, Madeline moved to the side with a smile to let him in.

"hi"she said as she closed the door, and locking it, "thanks for coming"

"a friend needed me, so i come when i'm needed"Marcus said, making Madeline smile. "so, what's up?"

"i'm just a little spooked on halloween night"Madeline said as she led him to her bedroom, "i've been getting freaky calls all night"

"prank calls?"
"i hope"

"so, what do you wanna do?"Marcus asked as he sat down on the beanbag in the corner of Madeline's room.

Madeline turned around from her dresser and pulled out the bag filled with weed, that he sold her earlier that day.

Marcus began smiling as Madeline threw the weed at him.

"I didn't wanna smoke alone"
"i'm always down to smoke some free weed"

Rose got out of the shower, she had left Shawn take one and use Tommy's clothing, she told him to set up a place for himself to sleep anywhere he wanted.

In Tommy or Amelia's bedroom, just not her mother's bedroom.

Rose walked to her bedroom, in her pyjamas and wet hair, she opened her bedroom door and saw Shawn next to her bed, setting up a sleeping bag for himself.

He turned to look at her, and immediately stood up, "sorry, i just didn't know if you wanted to sleep alone tonight"

Rose looked at him with a smile on her face, "and i didn't want you to be alone"Shawn said.

"there's an extra mattress in my dad's old office"Rose said, Shawn looked at her confused, not knowing where it would lead. "i'm pretty sure it would be more comfortable to sleep on than the sleeping bag"

Madeline got another phone call after Fred had left, "hello?"

She honestly felt high, but she smoked a little over two hours ago, so she decided to make herself Mac & Cheese.

"hey Maddy"
"who is this?"
"your friend to the end"

she felt scared, and she pulled the phone away, she knew that voice.

she went back to cooking her meal, she got another phone call, so annoyed, she answered.

"hello?"
"And i'm your friend to the end! Hiddy ho!"

Madeline immediately hung up, and threw the landline phone on the kitchen island, she ran to lock the back door in the kitchen.

She wanted to text Conrad to come over again, and that she was frightened, but he was probably asleep for his baseball practice.

she began to think, Chucky was dead. Andy was dead but he wouldn't ever do that to her.

So who would do this to her?

She thought this was Amber Givens' doing after she had punched her, the phone rang again and she turned around frightened.

She ran to answer the phone, filled with anger and fear.

"this isn't fucking funny Amber!"
"hi! i'm Chucky! And i'm your friend to the end! you get that know? right Madeline?"

Madeline hung up the phone and threw it back on the kitchen island, she began to dial a number, she knew by heart.

Rose and Shawn were already passed out, Shawn fell asleep on the mattress Rose helped him fix.

The phone began ringing and Rose slowly sat up and turned on her lamp, "who would be calling at this hour?"