Chapter 8

Hyun-woo walked beside me and looked at me

"I- uhm... I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you at lunch since we have an urgent quiz, I needed to study-"

"No, you don't need to explain. You are always like that, I'm used to it". He said sarcastically.

"Wow...". I scoffed when he said that.

"So are you here to blame me for all our doings?". I looked at him in disbelief.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Give me a chance to explain-"

"For what? to tell me the same thing that Bora told me? No need, you both cause me enough and no need to hurt me twice". I stayed away from him when he attempted to touch me.

"It was a mistake! we're both drunk and we're both are not thinking right-"

"Since when did you think right?". I cut him off.

"That! That is the problem with you! You are looking at yourself as entitled. You don't want people to help you, you are an independent woman that never let anyone love you!". He turned around after he said that.

I clenched my teeth hearing those words.

"Is it my fault that your ego can't handle me? that you can't stay faithful?". I threw back, he turned back and faced me.

"I just said that it's just a mistake!-"

"Mistake or not you still chose to do the wrong thing! Stop trying to push me that you both unconsciously did that! We all know that you are in the right age to know what is right and what is wrong!". My blood started rising because of this topic again.

"Or do you want me to call both of your parents to tell them to get the two of you back in kindergarten to learn how to identify what is right and wrong?!". I continue, he is avoiding my eyes.

"Stop washing your dirty hands in front of me especially when you know that you have any bullets to bring me down". I glared at him, clenching my fist.

"You both chose to do wrong, I'm done with the both of you. We're done, Hyun-woo. We've been done a very long time since you chose to go back being slut". I turned around and walked when he held my hand tightly.

"We're not done! you're still mine and I'm still yours-". His grip is getting more tight.

"I-I'm h-hurting". I tried to pull back my hand but he ignored it.

"Let's go back where we were supposed to be". I'm still struggling to get off his grip.

"I said let go!- Jungwon!". The next thing I knew Hyun-woo was not kissing the ground with his ass.

Jungwon suddenly appeared and threw a punch to Hyun-woo. Jungwon is now holding his hand that he used to Hyun-woo's face that is now swollen.

"Are you okay?". He asked and held my shoulder to look at me neatly. I nodded to assure him.