Chapter 29

Three days passed and everything between Jungwon and I was still doing great

Three days passed and everything between Jungwon and I was still doing great. It's just hard to hide it, especially since we're always with the guy most of the time. We needed to make lame excuses to meet each other in a place where no one could see us. I hate this, I'm not happy with this, but what can I do?

I am still considering what Jungwon promised to my brother, and I am considering my brother's request too but it's really hard. I just hope I get enough time to be able to tell him about us. I don't want to break that promise they made but it already happened... let's just wait for the right time.

Our older brother won't be able to be here with us this year, based on what Heeseung and Mom said.

In those past days, I still haven't heard anything from my mom since I know she would be hysterical if she heard anything from Miss about my failed exam.

Heeseung and I are sitting while watching TV. I heard Mom's footsteps, I looked up when she stood in front of me.

"You failed? you failed your exam?". She looked at me, she couldn't believe it. You can see it on her face.

Oh, I guess she already knew.

"Yeah...". I replied and moved my eyes back to the screen.

"What now? you're just going to sit there and act like you did nothing? What is your problem?!". She started to yell. Heeseung looked at me clueless.

"I failed, yeah but I can take another exam. Miss already told me that I can take the exam next week-"

"And yet you're acting like it's nothing! Why aren't you studying? instead of watching?!". I exhale and get up from my seat.

No one knew that Jungwon was tutoring me. I don't want my mom to know about my failed exam but now she knows about the exam, not the tutoring thingy.

"I let you do everything you want, I let you drink and do whatever you want-"

"Isn't that what you should do? to let me enjoy my youth? should I be grateful that you guys are allowing me?". I turned around to face them.

"Louisa!". Heeseung shouted at me.

"Also you! all of you! you all are such a liar! Everything is just a lie! why are you doing this to me?!". I yelled, I bursted out of anger.

"Don't raise your voice at Mo-"

"Stop! it's enough. I'm tired, let me rest. I already know the truth, I'm tired please-". Tears flowing through my cheeks.

"He's alive, my father is alive, why did you lie? My father didn't die from the plane crash, and I don't know where the hell did you get that!". Their eyes widened because of what I said.

"I met him personally, I even met my Auntie, you all said they don't live here". I scoffed.

"Is there something not true in this family?-"