Chapter 14

"Auntie gave food"

"Auntie gave food". I placed the tupperware on the table where he's playing with his laptop.

As usual, Heeseung is sitting in front of his laptop, gaming.

How can they do that on their rest day? what they are doing is so exhausting, that's not even a rest.

"Can you please... get me chopsticks?". I stopped walking back to my room and went to get it.

"God gave you two feet but still can't use them". I mumbled while rolling my eyes but once I got near his seat I smiled automatically and put down the chopstick.

"Are you not going to join me?". He asked, he finally finished the game and now, his eyes are on the food.

"I already ate". I said and went to the stairs to go back to my room.

"How?!". I heard him yelling since I'm already turned to the corner where my room is.

"Using my feet, I guess?- of course Auntie invited me!". Sorry not sorry.

He didn't respond so I proceeded walking towards my room.

The next few hours, I'm inside my room trying to put all the words of these tons of books inside my head. I really hate it when the qualifying exam comes. It brings a lot of stress to anyone.

I don't eat or even come out of my room because of this. I have water and some unhealthy snacks here that keep my stomach quiet.

Night slowly came, I stretched my body and got up from my seat to shake and wake up my soul.

I probably won't be here alone when Bora and Hyun-woo stop themselves from doing wrong, though I'm not bitter! I'm just saying I probably would have someone beside me if things didn't happen.

When I felt the stickiness within my body, I decided to go and take a shower, also put on my sleepwear so that I feel comfortable.

My phone buzzed when I sat back on the chair drying my hair. I looked at it and saw my brother's text.

 I looked at it and saw my brother's text