XLI

Park Iseul's pov

" Prince Jake!!"

" What happened? Did y'all find something?"

" We nodded and made him listen to the recording"

" Listen Junhwan... I can't abort the baby but I can't just go and tell people that I did stuff with a guy, and he got me pregnant! "

" Ora I can't do anything about it, you have to choose between the two options.... You can't get the best of both worlds"

" The thing is that you're not as rich as Prince Jake...so I can't marry you!"

" You don't have to. You do know that I could've left long ago but I didn't, why? Because I knew that aart of me was to be blamed for the situation we are in right now, which also the only reason why I stayed with you and why I decided to help get us outta here"

~

" So basically Han Junhwan is taking all of the responsibility for his .... Umm... Well deeds but Ora is the problem here... How about we go and make appa listen to this? He might cancel the wedding and expose Ora too!" Prince Jake said

We nodded and then the three of us went to King Sim

" Good evening King Sim" Heeseung and I bowed

" Oh hi there, how can I help y'all?"

(Such a chill king y'all 😂)

" Appa... Cancel the wedding"

" What? Are you out of your mind? We've done all of the preparations for the wedding!"

" Appa.... We found out something...."

" Found out what?"

We just played the recordings one by one

"All I want you to do is to make sure that, the hoe isn't around when we execute the plan!"

" What do you mean by which hoe? It's Iseul... Isn't it obvious already?"

"I want you to kill that bitch... She stole my Heeseung from me!"

" As for Prince Jake... He's not bad I can marry him and manipulate him into doing whatever I want to do"

" So in general I don't have a problem with him... The real problem is Iseul... I can lure anybody and make them do  stuff for me but in Iseul's case if she finds out that I'm pregnant... With your child then we're doomed"

"Yea yea just meet me in the garden of the West Kingdom's palace at 10:00 pm sharp... I'll do the rest"

"You had one job! You had to just meet me in the garden! You couldn't do that shit! "

"What do you mean?" Her voice died down

" Now how the fuck am I supposed to take care of the baby alone?! If somebody finds out about this then I might die!"

" Stop with your excuses Han Junhwan!"

" Listen Junhwan... I can't abort the baby but I can't just go and tell people that I did stuff with a guy, and he got me pregnant! "

" Ora I can't do anything about it, you have to choose between the two options.... You can't get the best of both worlds"

" The thing is that you're not as rich as Prince Jake...so I can't marry you!"

" You don't have to. You do know that I could've left long ago but I didn't, why? Because I knew that aart of me was to be blamed for the situation we are in right now, which also the only reason why I stayed with you and why I decided to help get us outta here"

~

" This is what happened appa...." Prince Jake said

" We're cancelling the wedding"

Time skip because Ni-Ki grew taller than Heeseung in a week

" Princess Ora has an affair with a guard from your Kingdom  and he got her pregnant! This is why I'm cancelling my son's wedding with your daughter!"

King Kim was embarassed! He immediately apologised to King Sim and departed from the East Kingdom with Ora

The news  spread through the Kingdom as fast as the aroma of hot tea!

King Sim was not in a good situation

" King Sim... May I help you with something?"

He sighed

" Can you help me find a legible girl for my son?"

" I actually know one"

" Who?"

At this point King Sim was desperate to get his son married as soon as possible so that he could stop the rumours

" She's a noble in the East Kingdom itself... Her name is Jang Eunseo"

" Ah, Eunseo ah! I think she might be a great girl !! But this time I won't force my son to marry her"

King Sim then called Jake and Heeseung... I don't know why did he call Heeseung but he just did

" Son I want you to marry a noble... Jang Eunseo...but only if you want to."

Prince Jake glanced at me

I gave him a thumbs up and winked at him

He smiled and nodded

" I would definitely marry her, but please make sure that she wants to marry me."

" Of course that's very important!!"

" I would love to thank you Iseul ah"

I just smiled and bowed at king Sim

......~.....~.....~.....~.....~.....

Hi Kitties!!!

Hope y'all liked this chapter!!

It's getting colder day by day so make sure to stay warm!!

Please support Enhypen forever!!

Take Care!!
Saranghae ❤️
Hwaiting!!!

20/11/2021
Saturday