4 - what do you think?

I flip through the pages on the magazine I found laying around at Fin's and Claudia's house.

"Sorry for the mess" Fin closes the door behind him entering the house. There's moving boxes laying around the living room. Peaches just wiggles her tail at Fin's sight.

"Nah don't worry, my apartment was worse" I chuckle. "You know," Fin sits down at the couch next to me.  "I know you were struggling with Alice for a while now-"

"Always" I correct him.

"Yes okay, always. Anyway, a while ago, when I found about your unpleasant situation, I talked to a friend and he said that his little sister is looking for a roommate to rent an apartment.. I thought, why don't you meet her and then, if you'd like, move in with her?"

"What makes you think that it'll be any better than living with Alice?" I look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't even know the girl you're talking about- hell, YOU don't even know the girl YOU'RE talking about!"

He sighs. "Bil, my friend is pretty amazing, and as far as I've heard, his sister is too"

Fin has a point though. The only other option I have is going back to my parents house, far away from the center of LA. And considering I'm trying to start music as a career, that just doesn't cut it.

Though I'm hesitant, I accept. "Alright. I'll meet her" I take a sip out of my now cold coffee. "But only if you come with me to meet her.

Fin smiles and says "yeah sure, just don't act like an asshole to her"

"When would it be? I have important business today" I look at him seriously as he furrows his eyebrows.

"I have to finish the office again. I'm in season 6 episode 3! I have to watch the rest today!"

He laughs out loud. But this is pretty serious business.

"Let's just tell Micah tomorrow, okay?"

So Micah is his friends name. Interesting.

I nod at Fin.