CHAPTER 62 MEETING

Ashi's POV

The night passed sooner than I wanted it to. Upto me I would never let today come. All night, all players along with our best lawyers were working, Ayesha joined the panel finally. We needed a restraining order before, legally they have the right to meet my son, it's a case of abuse so they will put protection but sid has to face them nonetheless.

Let me take you back to when I found this out, soon as sid left for school I was told girls are looking for me. Entering the sitting room, I knew the vibe immediately, there's bad news so I moved ahead to make myself a drink. As all realized im to drink Aditi came forward, "its 9 in the morning ashi"

"tell me you have good news and I'll throw this right down the drain" I challenged and she went silent, all eyes drew to me for my comment. "sit down and lets get on with it", if this is a setup so that the girls can calm me down, Randeep cannot be anymore wrong.

"ashi I need you to be patient" Ayesha started and my patience was already on thread to be honest. "this was an abuse case, we needed restraining orders for the Oberois"

"do we have it?" I anticipated drinking my drink all at once.

"that's the problem, they're his guardians still, at least on paper. They can do this" my heart pumping so bad, you would think im to have a heart failure.

"solution Ayesha. I need not excuses" my headache already building up as his sweet face flashes before my eyes. "tell me does sid need to go or you have a loophole?"

"there's something you should hear" Kristina says very softly and I turn my glare to her, this girl needs to first come out of her submissive space before talking to me.

"this is sensitive ashi" samaira backs and I leave my place walking to the center of the group.

"my son is at stake, you think I don't know that?" I asked looking at each of them, I'm livid right now. Ayesha and others are getting scared and they better, my son is at stake. I walk invading Ayesha's personal space and she looks at me with so much pity I hate it, "you know how much the panel gets for a case Ayesha?" she mildly shakes her head in fear as she looks in my eyes, "5 crores, to keep my son with me, get me a solution and answer this in yes or no, sid has to go?"

"yes" that was it, when I lost it. I didn't realize I broke the glass, im not physically strong to be honest, used to be once, but not anymore. Suddenly it all felt silent to me, all I could see was sid, him before them in that room when we took him to hospital flashed before my eyes, all of it. To be this vulnerable to someone makes you killable, really, to others maybe I just heard his screams and woke him up, but the thing is I was there in his room, he used to talk to me, confide in me and tell me all that went in his memories, I lived it with him, im not just a guardian, he is my son even if no one believes it.

"love" Randeep carefully calls and I notice there are men in the room, I don't know when they came in but all are looking worried. The most I'm angry is at him. "you promised!" I practically scream at him, but keeping in mind there's company to us.

"calm down love... listen to me" he approaches slowly but I close the distance squaring to him, "you lied to me" the effect it has on Randeep is more in his eyes than visibly, he breaks and gets angry at the same. "you think it's a game love?! I don't control the damn thing!" he was angry but honestly I'm angrier at him.

"you should, its time you live up to the rich Casanova millionaire image Mr. Raichand. Get those lawyers to work" with that I leave the mansion, it was in the car I noticed my palm is red. Honestly that wasn't a big cut, a first aid fixed it.

All morning I was in my office, calling every judge I know, I appealed with everything, sympathy, emotions, motherhood, money, benefits and all I could give, but there is not one willing to help me alter the orders. This issue is being covered like a scandal, any name attached is being digged on, my records are hidden abroad so I'm safe, Randeep is all exposed already no weakness there, but others are at good loss, dado's case brought up, dad covered it though, they're going after three surnames – Raichand, Singhania, and Oberoi – and that's not working in my favor right now. I got a message to pick up sid and I was on my way soon as I received it.