CHAPTER 21 NOT HER

Randeep's pov

Her mood dropped when I mentioned histories, so I divert her from it "so you just listen stuff and know it?"

"yeah, just listen" she said and I nodded, lets lift her mood up

"so you just listen or like to look around? I mean I have seen you snooping around" of course she noticed the tease and rolled her eyes. She did not.

"its my job to know your foundation to push your profits high, I'm an adviser"

"did you just your roll your eyes on me?"

"uh – huh what will you do?" I pull her to me a second later, she was surprised but I was lost, her eyes same as the wedding night, deep like a jungle, brown but then it turned dark like burning wood, its then I noticed how close we are, and her eyes raging at the moment, I left her and didn't dare to look at. Out of line, again but I like the way she felt in my arms. I'm going crazy under Ayesha's company. Confirm.

Ashi Singhania is not the type to be taken to bed for fun, she is to be looked up, she is flawless. And me even thinking her presence is good in my arms is insane "your coat is stained" she catches my attention but I didn't got what she said.

"huh?"

"your coat" she brushes her lapels and I look down at mine, it is stained with the mushroom gravy we just had. "you have something to change into?"

I smiled, how she can change like weather a minute she is angry, and normal the next. "don't worry, its nothing"

"sure?"

"I have to go home anyway after this"

She shrugged, "okay"

I remembered her silhouette last night, her hair silk like, her walking so flawless almost like on a ramp, I avert my eyes, I feel almost attracted and it was a long time ago I felt that which can be anything but good for me. Me and her can never be good together even in thoughts.

She breaks my thoughts, "what were you saying about snooping around?"

"huh? Yes I was saying to show you around, this office is quite beautiful"

"why not?" her immediate response and that tone gave away her disinterest. But I wanted to lift her mood after that dream so I will show her.

So we walk out of my office, I can smell the burn in here, literally. All my female staff already doesn't like her, I'm not stupid, we stand out of the lobby to main work area. "this is my floor" I announce proudly, this is the where the department heads, or like raw HQ has – branch heads, in every cabin, their subordinates or secretaries work out here as normally as in other office. "this is basically the secretate, all present here are secretaries of someone or something"

"quite a feast for eyes, it must be" she remarks, of course to taunt me on the amount of girls in here but I ignore it, I will take anything as long as she is okay, last night the zombie version gave me a fright. I like the professional Ashi not the one I saw yesterday. And if you are wondering why, she is normal when she angry or indifferent and among the mess of my life, she is normality keeping me sane, I need her to be that way.

"you can say for those out here, it sure is" I answer and she looks around, of course my office is magnanimous, it is an international what can you expect? "it is normal, don't look so lost"

"I know, I have been in here since I was in a cradle" and now she ruined it. For a moment, or a day in my case I forgot who she was, of course, she grew up in this environment; a princess will not be affected by the throne room. I look at her, my blood getting cold, heart freezing "come on" I say and walk to the lift. I cannot use my private because it is on maintenance work, after Holi I cannot spare time so I do it before always. Only today I regret that decision, when I enter the common lift. I see all my employees, to which I deal personally and they are eyeing my wife.