Suspicion

3rd pov

Naruto walked down to see that it was morning.

"Oh your finally awake." Shikamaru sighed as he read his newspaper.

"Shika you promised not to be moody towards him." Kiba frowned at his husband.

"Dad is my friend here yet?" Shikadai turned to Shikamaru.

"He should be here soon...remember that I'll be right behind you guys in the car. You can't trust the neighborhood too much." The man glared at Naruto who took offense.

"Shikamaru!" Kiba stood in while shikamaru just sighed.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Naruto turned around to answer.

"Hello-" Naruto froze in place once he saw Rock Lee at the door.

"Lee..."

"Naruto!" Lee smiled as he hugged his old friend. Naruto hugged back and looked down to see a little boy hiding behind a pair of legs. The blonde looked up to see a much older Gaara with a small smile on his face.

"Gaara!"

"Long time no see Naruto." Gaara waved.

"No way...I can't believe you guys are married....with a kid." Naruto sat at the table while the family walked in.

"Yo Metal you ready?" Shikadai walked up to his friend.

"U-um yeah...cya dad...cya father." Metal hugged his parents before walking out the door with Shikadai. Shikamaru sighed as he grabbed his keys and followed them.

"So Naruto...can't believe you survived all these years." Lee sat down.

"Me too..." Naruto stated. Lee and Gaara could instantly tell Naruto had changed. 

"Well for what it's worth...we're glad you're out of there...that's no place for a person like you..." Gaara reassured. Naruto said nothing which then turned into an awkward silence.

"Anyways, we should he going...it was nice seeing you again Naruto...we should catch up soon..." Lee waved at the blonde. Naruto nodded and waved back.

"Anyways since I'll be gone as well...do you want to clean up the backyard and around the house for us? Since this is your living condition?" Kiba asked.

"Yeah dude of course..."

"Great...well I'll be late...cya!"

"Later...."

With that, Naruto was alone with his thoughts...

Flashback

3rd pov

*RINNNGGG*

"Okay that's enough for today class, make sure to finish the notes for tomorrow's lesson." Mr.Uchiha announced to the students. Naruto only stared at the Uchiha instead of getting up.

"Oi Naruto do you wanna go....."

Naruto didnt hear what the others were talking about. Suddenly Mr.Uchiha stared back at him. His eyes locked with with blondes made Naruto blush but didn't look away.

"BROOOO!!!!" Choji yelled in Naruto's ear.

"GAH!? tch YOU FUCKER! Why did you do that!?" Naruto punched Choji in the shoulder while he laughed.