Imagine 7

"Babe hurry up" Dexter yells from his car, I was tying my shoe. Me and dexter, my boyfriend, are going to see the cast of the scorch trails. I get in the car and Dexter slaps me so hard I get a bruise.
"You took to long, I told you to dress nice, you look ugly, like you always do" Dexter says and tears start to form in the corner of my eyes.
"I know babe" I say nearly breaking down. I don't know why I can't leave him, it's just, every time I try he kicks me.
We arrive at the picnic and Kaya instantly pulls me away from Dexter.
"Thanks Ky" I say and hug her. she knows about Dexter and his anger issues.
"No problem, I told Thomas by the way" Kaya says and looks over at Thomas. He is sitting on a blanket with a angry look on his face, he is staring at how Dexter is acting, he's a good actor. The time comes where we eat and I fill up my plate and Dexter pulls me away for a second.
"Don't look like a fat pig around me" he says with a angered face.
"I-I'm sorry I am hungry" I say shaking. the next thing I know he throws me to the ground and gets on top of me and just starts punching me continuously. Blood is leaking from every hole in my face and I am in pain. a couple seconds after he does that Thomas comes charging at him at tackles him.
"Hey Y/N's mine I can do whatever I want to her!" Dexter tell fight back Thomas. thomas is to strong and Dexter runs. the police show up and Dexter is arrested, I am taken to the hospital.
"Thank you Thomas" I say looking at him in the ambulance. He decided to come with me.
"No problem love, but the truth is that I really like, no I don't like you, I love you" he says, his eyes start to get teary.
"I-I love y-you too" I mumbled, the truth was I have always loved him from the moment I met him. He leans in and out lips collide. He is so sweet, he cares about me and I know he will never do some thing like Dexter has been doing.
"I was wondering if you wanted to maybe... be my girlfriend?" Thomas asked as he was holding my hand.
"I would love to"

I need ideas, comment ideas