Imagine 15 part 1

I woke up, ready for my day at work. I've worked at Starbucks for 2 years now. I get dressed in my plain white t-shirt and jeans. I grab my Starbucks hat and walk out the door. I arrive at work, and walk in and put on my aprin. A man with dirty blond hair walks through the door.
"Hello I would like a grande iced coffee please" the man says with a British accent that makes you want to melt. I recognize that voice, I think.
"Name please" I ask whilst pulling out a sharpie, I didn't need to I jus t want to know if it really is Thomas Sangster.
"Thomas" the man say looking up at me and smiles.
"Oh my god your Thomas Sangster! I'm a huge fan" I say trying to keep calm. I make his coffee and hand it to him.
"By the way love, your beautiful" Thomas says and blushes. I blush too.
"Thank you" I say. he hands me his money along with a slip of paper. o look at the paper and it is his phone number. he walks out the door. I smile really hard.
I continue the rest of my day as usual, attending to every customer. Once my day ends I go back to my house and turn on Netflix and grab my phone and pull the number out of my pocket. I add the number as a contact then text him.

Hey it's the coffee shop girl, hope you remember me

I text him, he replys in maybe 12 seconds flat.

How could I forget, hi

I smile and silently fan girl in my head. I text him back.

Hi, I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan and love your work

I say and fan girl out loud this time.

Hey love I never caught your name

I'm Y/N

Lovely name, I was wondering Y/N, would you like to go on a day with me tomorrow at seven, I was thinking dinner then a movie at my house.

I would love that, my address is Y/A

Great, dress casual, we are only going to be at my house.

Can't wait bye

See you at seven bye