Chapter 3- I Can't Think Right

CHAPTER 3

Craig's P.O.V

As I left the office after grabbing a tardy slip all I could think about were those green eyes that had stared into mine for so long in that line. Tweek's twitching had calmed a little as he looked at me and it made me think about why he didn't tremble in terror like he always did when he saw someone else.
Not like I stalked him or anything, but from what I see in the halls whenever someone approaches him he usually freaks out or something.
***

"Hey Craig!" Clyde greeted as I sat down at the lunch table. I gave a small wave and when Token sat down the two began talking about something I could care less about. Over at a lonely table sat Tweek with a fresh cup of coffee. Poor guy, he was shorter than me, probably because of the coffee, and his twitching was back.
"Craig!" Token and Clyde both said together and Craig was brought back to the real world.
"What I was trying to say was that Kyle said that Tweek will not fight you ever." Clyde said irritably.
"That kid is so weak. Hey, 'Weak Tweek'!" Token said and Clyde and Token began to laugh but not me.
"What's up with you Craig?" Clyde asked after laughing.
"Nothing." I grumbled as I began to eat my food and I didn't talk to them for the rest of lunch.
***
I yawned as the teacher talked about some events going on that I again didn't care about. Something about no bullying and testing coming up by next week. Testing... just what I need. I was already stressed with my other things like projects and family. I swear this is going to kill me!
Not as much as Tweek's spazzing is going to kill him. Tweek sat in the very back of classroom as to not distract anybody and I only just realized that he was there a few weeks ago. He was the only one who could bring coffee into class- excluding the teacher- and a lot of people in class who were always tired envied him.
Just thinking about Tweek brought back memories of his green eyes and blonde spiked up hair.
Gosh darn it I can't be thinking about him! I've hardly even talked to this guy before and if I did get to know him I wouldn't be able to fight him if he suddenly took up the idea of fighting me.
"Craig pay attention!" The teacher exclaimed and my tired eyes wandered over to him.
I put up my finger and before I knew it I was with the student counselor again. This room again; its pictures of stopping drugs and no guns and all that random stuff lined the walls. To be honest I missed the old student counselor from elementary Mr. Mackey.
"Hello again Craig." The counselor greeted with an evil smile from the door. Nobody dared come here anymore because of that devilish smile of hers. All I could do was sit and look at her as she circled me like a lion hunting its prey.
"What a shocker, you flipped off the teacher again." She continued, "Haven't you learned anything Mr. Tucker? Do you know what could happen to you if you start to get on my nerves? I could take you out of school in no time mister!" She snapped and slammed a stack of papers on her desk.
I didn't flinch as to show weakness but for some reason it always startled me when she did something like that.
"Lucky for you and anyone else you comes in here anymore... I'm quitting this darned school. So I'd like to see you fear me one last time Craig Tucker!" She hissed as she got right into my face and I could smell lavender perfume and it almost made my eyes water as if it were onions I was smelling.
"You don't scare me Miss," I retorted and stood up and walked slowly to the door, "I will never fear you because the only thing that could make me scared is long gone. Everyone has their own fears but you are not one of them. If you wish to see my cry Miss... then bring my fears back from the dead!" I said coldly and slammed the door shut behind me.
Right now I felt good and I thought I would go celebrate it by ditching school. When was the last time I did that?