Chapter 5- More Danger!

Chapter 5

Craig's P.O.V

"Tweek?" I asked and I was kind of shocked that he had moved to an area like this; although, everyone was moving to places like this because of the government.
"C-Craig?" Tweek asked and seemed shocked that I was here too. My family is doing fine so we don't have to move and I've been in this house for almost my whole life.
"Wait, now I know who you are... You're that kid who fought Craig." He said and I looked away.
"Y-yeah..." He admitted shyly remembering that I was currently being persuaded to fight him again.
"When did you move here Spaz?" I asked.
"Y-yesterday." He grumbled and I could tell that I had hit a nerve.
"Isn't this place too far away from your coffee shop?" I continued to question.
"AH! I-it... Ran o-out of b-business." He confessed.
"Oh..." I said simply and I kind of felt bad for this guy. All he seemed to care about was coffee and that coffee shop that seemed to be doing so well. This stupid government...
"I've got to go finish cleaning up inside." My dad said and left without even closing the door. I sighed and looked back at Tweek who was still looking at me with those green eyes of his.
He also seemed to be shivering as well on top of his twitching. I felt kind of bad for him.
"W-well I g-got to go t-too." He stuttered and with a wave he walked away and back down the street.
I found myself watching him go and as soon as I realized that I was looking at him I dashed back inside and shut the door.
I brushed it off as curiosity and went to my room.

Tweek's P.O.V

Just what I need, of all people Craig was in my neighborhood! At least he dosen't know which street I live on so if we do fight he can't hurt me. Thinking about him made me remember staring into his eyes for what felt like an eternity back in the office. My whole face turned red and I walked even faster back home.
Once I got inside I rushed to the kitchen so I could get some more coffee. What I saw instead was something I wouldn't expect.
In our living room was a man with large spectacles and a large nose. He wore a suit and black jeans making him look like this was a funeral.
"Hello Tweek, this is Mr. Ryan and he needs to search the house for any clues of the robbers being here." My father explained with a smile. Something about this man made me feel uneasy and I knew that I would have to keep my guard up around this guy.
"Hello there." He greeted with a smile and I wave slightly back. I didn't want to talk to him either.
"Tweek's room is right this way..." My mom said and the three were walking out to my room. Trying to be as quiet as I could I followed them just to make sure nothing happened.
"Hm... so they came in through this window correct?" He asked my father as they examined my window. They nodded and he continued, "If you don't mind I would like to dust the window. May I?" It didn't even sound like a question, it sounded like a demand!
"Of course, anything that is helpful to your investigation." My mom agreed with a nod.
"I will be right back." He said and he walked out of my room.
My phone buzzed in my pocket which was strange and I pulled it out to see what it was. It was an amber alert.
Unlike the other times I decided to read it this time. The alert read:

A man suspected of being involved in the robberies of multiple South Park, Colorado homes dressed in all black and large spectacles is posing as a police officer. Please report anyone like this to the police.

My heart stopped and I quickly handed my phone to my mother who was confused at first but understood soon enough. Everything stopped inside of me for a minute except for my fear which made me twitch even more.
Mom was just about to call 911 before the man came back but he instead of dusting equipment he had a pistol and it was pointed right at me.
"You weren't meant to live Tweek Tweak, you got lucky!" He growled and I could feel my eyes begin to water. Was this the end? What would happen to everyone else when I died? Will I go to hell or heaven?
As his finger was pulling on the trigger my window burst open and I was pushed aside. When I looked back up I saw someone in a long black cloak with a hood. He stood before the man and seemed to have no fear by the way he stood so still.
"It's you again..." The man grumbled without lowering the gun. It was obvious these two had met before because the man didn't seem too surprised.
"You're not going to hurt this family or any other family." He stated as if it were to be a law and engraved in stone. The other boy pulled out a gun as well and the two started to shoot at each other while my mom and dad hid inside my closet and I was behind my desk.
The two continued for a while and all I could do was cover my head and wait for it to all be over.
All of a sudden I felt something painful hit me right in the middle of my hand. My whole body filled with pure pain and I had to hold back my terrified and painful screams. For the first time in a long time tears rolled down my face as I cradled my hand against my chest. Luckily it hadn't gone through my hand to my head.
One last gunshot was fired and I knew it was all over between those two.
My whole body felt weak and I began to fall and just before I hit the ground two arms caught me. I looked up at the person who had caught me and I saw two deep blue eyes staring at me. I knew those eyes anywhere...