The perfect people for the perfect graves

"That was exhausting." I sighed lifting myself up from the pool.

"You could say that." Zack said also getting out of the pool. Wait. Is it even a pool? I removed my jacket and squeezed it to remove the remaining water. I'd dry my legs and feet off. Quickly I'd place my socks on, soon after my boots followed. I looked at Zack surprised, his outfit dried put the moment he left the water. I stood there deeply in thought wondering on how such a thing could happen.

"Where do you think Rachel is?" I asked nervously, I started to bite my nails.

"Why is that brat taking so damn long!?" Zack complained as he began to paced back and forth. "She better not have ran away!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance

"And why would she do that? You know, it's not like she's asking you to kill her or whatever!" I'd shout pulling my hair.

"Maybe you're right..." he mumbled. I'm pretty sure he tried to say it quiet enough for me not to hear. But failed miserably. "What's the deal with her face? It freaks me the fuck out." Zack shivered. I just peered at him. Why the fuck is he outta all of us, shaken up by a girls face. But then again... she change. A lot. She was so happy and childish- er- she acted more like a 13 year old. Now she's just, I'd sigh, dead. I'd rub my arms as a shiver went up my spine. I looked over towards Zack he was surprisingly in a deep thought.

"But if you ignore the dead eyes of hers. It's not that bad." I smiled softly.

"I guess it wasn't such a bad expression after all." Zack smiled. My expression turned into a worried one. I started to bite my nails. The lanterns started to rattle.

"What the fuck!?" Zack and I said in union. I slowly walked backwards trying to get closer to Zack without letting my guard down.

"EEEEEP!" I shouted jumping up from my spot. I heard giggling, goosebumps appear on my skin. I shivered. If a damn kid or a fucking doll shows up imma about 'a beat the shit out of it. I hugged Zack's arm cowardly. I'm not proud of it but I'm not up to fainting. I looked up at Zack who was totally unfazed. My eyes sparkle along with an impressed look on my face. He's so brave! I blushed.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" He commented amused. Suddenly I came back to reality, slapping my face. Zack looked at me confused.

"You grave ruiner." I heard a voice. I screamed, clinging onto Zack's arm. I heard him complain, but I was to busy being scared. Zack moved me out of the way getting ready to slash someone open. I fell backwards. I covered my ears and my head. Nothings happening, nothings happening, nothings happening. I jumped due to the sound of a shovel being hit on the floor. My body continued to shake nonstop.

"Hey, there, Zack." It sounded like a kid. I slowly raised my head. I took a peek. It was a kid wearing a bag over their head, along with overalls. Their pure green eyes peered towards Zack.

"Hey there, little shit." THEIR GONE! I moved backwards hitting a grave. Ow. I looked next to me. EEEP! I moved away quickly. My heart beating like crazy.

"I went through so much trouble making that grave for you!" I don't think they noticed me yet. I had a closer look I noticed that they wore a white shirt, gloves, boots to match, and a red scarf. So they're the one who made these graves. How is their shirt so clean then? I gently slapped my face. This is not the time! "WHY WOULD YOU GO AND WRECK IT LIKE THAT!?" They whined childishly. Not that smashing grave stones isn't. I still wish I could've smashed mine myself... I backed away some more. Maybe there's something here to avoid him, trap him maybe?

"Ow!" I exclaimed, I rubbed my head.

"Huh?" HE'S LOOKING AT ME! FUCK MY LIFE! I jumped in place again. Their eye grew larger. STOP LOOKING AT ME DAMNIT! A few bubbles appeared next to them. They looked like as if they were smiling at me. "Y/n~!" They cheered waving at me. "I finally can see you in person!" They started to squeal. "I'm a big fan of yours! And Rachels, maybe I'm more of Rachels, but that's besides the point!" I could see them blushed from underneath their mask? Not sure if it really is one. They started to jump up and down like kids would when seeing sweets or such.

"Hi...?" I'd nervously stutter.

"I'm just so excited! What do you think about my art? I made one just for you even-"

"If you really went through so much trouble, then why dose it look like shit, kid?" Zack sounded pissed off more then usual. Is he jealous perhaps? Is it still because of the flowers? I swear. The kid picked up his shovel.

"I was in a hurry. I was building two master pieces, one for Y/n and one for Rachel. I hadn't noticed the time, I thought you wouldn't mind as much as you do. But, if it's as ugly as you say, that means you'll be right at home in it, won't you?" They started walking around.

"Not if I put you in a grave first, ya damn brat!" Zack swung his scythe at them. But they just playfully jumped over it, even landing a back flip. Gotta admit, brats got talent. I slowly got up. I kept an eye out for him.

"Hah!" The kid laughed. It sorta made me giggle. Zack would start cursing under his breath. The kid was looking and acting badass, props to him. "My name's not "brat" or "little shit." It's Eddie so use it!" The kid- er Eddie said.

"SHUT UP!" Zack swung at them again. He just playfully dodged again.

"What do you even see in him?" Eddie said looking towards me. "What makes him so special!? You and Rachel are always around this buffoon! It's sickening and disgraceful!" He whined. "Why not stay here! I'll remake a better and more comfortable home where you and Rachel can live together! I'll protect you both from anyone who try's to harm you or use you like a tool! Just stay here won't you?" I stood there staring at them.

"Eddie... I-"

"It's his fault isn't it!? He ruined your graves yet you still want to stay with him? After everything I've done for you?" Eddie sounded hurt.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." I said holding my other hand. I looked at the floor. Did I do something wrong?

"Why did you have to mess up their graves?" Eddie yelled at Zack. They're sounding more ticked off. "Now I have to fix them again because of you." Zack tried to slash him once more and missed again. "She's great too you know." Eddie held their scarf tightly. "I fell in love with Rachel and Y/n at first sight! But logically I feel for Rachel first. You Y/n are older then me for sure but your still dear too me! It's just that I have a higher chance to be with her then with you!"

"You what?" I'm still trying to process everything happening here. Zack is looking pissed off, maybe it's because Eddie is pretty much ignoring him?

"Before now, all I did was make grave for random people who had already passed on. It was getting pretty much boring and a nuisance. I like digging graves, but I don't have any feelings about the people inside them. Where's the beauty in that, right? So, I decided to build the perfect grave for both you Y/n and Rachel! I understood you both! Rachel and I are almost the same age and everything. You just have the perfect personality that made my heart flutter. Almost about anything about you is perfect! But loving a person who could love you back is true beauty. It's better then having a one-sided relationship for a messy, decomposing corpse. But if you both want it to be messy, it's fine with me too!" Eddie smiled at me blushing.
"Two perfect people for my two perfect graves!"