Our names?

Y/n's pov

Rachel stood there. A few tears formed in my eyes. She's alright. I ran over to her, hugging her tightly

"You're back!" I smiled widely. Rachel hugged me back. "I thought maybe you got hurt or worse. I swear if you died, I wouldn't know what to do with myself! So don't do it ever again, or I'll kick your ass." I pouted. She didn't do anything else but held me tighter. Zack would over smirking proudly.

"How's that?" He said annoyingly as he ruined a moment.

"This isn't fair Rachel." Eddie would whine disappointingly. We'd all looked around, nothing. We couldn't see Eddie anymore.

"Where is that munchkin at?" Zack walked in ahead of us.

"There's no problem with me killing you." Eddie would continue to say as they were still hidden.

"There's a shitload of problems with it!" Zack shouted placing a hand on his hip. But there's no problem with you killing her? I just stared at Zack re-thinking everything.

"But you do such an ugly job." Eddie groaned. I covered my mouth with my hands trying my best not to laugh. But- I started bawling my eyes out.

"What the fuck-" I'd say, continuously laughing. Zack peered at me. I felt as if my soul was being drained. My laughter began to slowly erase itself from my face.

"What's the difference!?" Zack shouted.

"Ladies listen, you don't want this jerk to kill you. He won't be neat or gentle. It would be best if you let me do it." Eddie sighed disappointingly, clearly upset about us picking Zack over him.

"I told you to shut up and leave them alone or ya gonna get cut!" Zack complained, maybe he was getting board of this already.

"Y/n, Rachel, I'll be the one to put you to rest. When you're ready I'll be waiting." Eddie would soon disappear, leaving a sound of a door opening. I'd curse under my breath as I jumped to the loud sounds of the sudden lights turning on.

"UGH! You're death meat anyway, ya now that!?" Zack yelled Looking back and forth as he argued with Eddie, trying to not seem dumb but failing miserably. I'm seriously getting killed by this dumbass? I asked myself along with and unimpressed look infecting my face.  "Ever if I don't kill ya, somethin'll kill ya before too long."  Zack pointed at us.

"You're not wrong-" I got cut off.

"True." Rachel commented.zack walked over to us his figure pointing towards us. I noticed he was holding his scythe with the same hand, a tear slowly falling down my face. Zack turned towards Rachel.

"HEY! Like I told you before, if you wanna die then you're gonna have to make yourself useful somehow. " I'd move out of the way, watching Zack- I mean the two of them bicker.

"You mean if I can help you get out of here, then you guarantee you'll kill me?" Rachel questioned. I looked over at Zack to see his reaction. He had an irritated look plastered on his face.

"Yeah, seein' as how that's exactly what I just fucking said."

"But it's different now." I crossed my arm, standing there simply board. Seriously, shouldn't we start trying to get to the next level by now? Or is it just me being impatient. Zack was also painfully board.

"How is it any different now?" I asked Rachel, slightly yawning.

"I swear to god." That is what you said, right? To God. Yeah I'm sure of it. You swore to  God that you were going to kill me." Rachel would walk towards Zack as he backed away from her. "So now you have to. You can't go back on that. Once more. Please say it one more time. I need to hear it." Rachel made both Zack and I uncomfortable.

"There you go again. Listen, kid." Zack pushed her away from him. "I told you. I really hate liars, okay!?"

"Okay, okay, we get it, don't have to be so rude about it." I peered at him as I grabbed Rachel's hand, pulling her up. "Now that that's cleared up, we'll all do our part in this fucked up game." I tighten my hold of Rachel's hand.

"Hmph, glad at least one of you got it through your thick ass skulls." Zack sighed turning around, placing his hand on his hip. He turned back to us. "So, what should we do now?"  I pointed my figure toward the air.

"I heard a door opening earlier before you both started bickering. We should check it out. Maybe it'll lead us to a lever to the elevator." A small shiver went down my spine. "That boy, Eddie still gives me the creeps." Rachel nodded.

"He said that he would be waiting for us." Rachel said slightly sivering. I heard a dramatic sigh coming from Zack. I turned to him with a pissed off look as I tried to comfort Rachel.

"Great. Sounds like so much fun. Let's go." Zack rolled his eyes as he starts to walk ahead of Rachel and I.

"Wow, what an enthusiastic crowd." I rolled my eyes, slouching. Rachel and I would soon follow him. After walking for a bit, I was reminded of a horrible smell. I pinched my nose and stuck my tongue out. "I can smell that disgusting ass dirt again."

"Don't tell me that we're going to see more grave." Zack whined, I patted his back dramatically.

"Half of those graves probably belongs to your victims." I raised my eye brow smirking.

"Go fuck yourself would you? And you, don't try diving into the first grave you see." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure that we have thick ass skulls and not you? She said that she wants you to kill her, stupid ass bitch." All I could hear was Zack growling, I smirked once again over my victory.

"She's right, I would never commit suicide."

"OKAY, OKAY, I FUCKING GET IT!" I started to hear noises coming from the next room. Is that a waterfall? I bumped into Zack.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" I looked up at Zack, rubbing my head as I gave him a pissed off look.

"So, anyways, I don't think I quite got either of your names." My jaw dropped. YEAH RIGHT. It's totally not that Rachel and I say each others names 24/7. Is he admiting that he's been ignoring us from the start? Or dose he just have a shitty ass memory. "You both do have one, right?"  I sighed.

"My name is Y/N. Seriously it's not that hard to remember." I whispered that last part ro myself.

"I told you before, my name's Rachel, Rachel Gardner."

"Guess I'm fine with keeping you both alive till I can Hey some use outta you both. But I gotta say, dealing with a sad sack and a bitch with attitude like you both... is a pain in the ass." I look over Zack's shoulder as he got ready to slice something open.

"Eddie?"