Drunken Kisses.

"The music here is pretty great!" Arin yelled to Mark and I from across the table. We both nodded in agreement, not really wanting to put the effort into yelling back. Right now, some dubstep was playing through the speakers and a bunch off intoxicated people were on the dance floor trying to show off their drunken moves. I laughed as one guy attempted to turn around real fast and instead ended up on the ground. Mark and Arin looked over to me.

"What? He totally just fell on his ass!" I laughed even harder. It would be a lie to say I wasn't pretty tipsy. I passed buzzed when I took 2 more shots of Fireball with the guys before we left. Arin called it "getting a good base started". Almost as soon as we walked into the bar, Mark ordered us a round of Spiced Rum shots.

I don't think any of were planning to get piss-poor drunk, but we were definitely working our way there. The thought of how I just revealed myself to the world had almost completely left my mind. Almost.

"I feel like I'm warming up for Drunk Minecraft." Mark laughed as he gulped down the last of his rum-and-coke.

"We should totally go back home and play a game drunk!" Arin eyes widened like a little boy in a toy store.

"I vote for Rock Band!" Fuck yes, I could totally sing like Hayley Williams right now.

Mark raised his eyebrow at us and looked like he agreed for a moment. "But who's gonna drive us home. None of us thought of that."

We all exchanged looks, knowing that none of us should dare attempt to steer a car tonight. Jeremy isn't doing anything..

"OH! I know.. I could call.." Mark pulled out his phone and went to his contacts, scrolling through slowly.

"Mark, I could just call my brother.." I tapped his shoulder when I said his name.

He shut his phone off and nodded. "I just realized all of my friend are either in a different country or Ohio so.." Arin pouted slightly. "Except for you two, ya dingus."

"Thanks. It's already midnight, so maybe we should get one more round of shots in and tell him to get us." I handed Mark money, but he pushed it away, as he had been doing all night. He insisted that this is "his treat". Or he wants to see me fall on my ass like that dancer dude. I kinda wanna see that myself..

I shook myself out of my head, something I had to do a lot tonight, and dialed Jeremy's cellphone. Pressing the phone to my ear, I didn't even think of stepping out because of how loud the music.

"Hello? Jesus Christ, (your name)! Why is it so loud!?" Jeremy answered the phone and I muttered a sorry, knowing he didn't hear it and motioned to the guys that I was stepping out for a moment. Once I got outside, Jeremy spoke again.

"Okay, okay. That's better. Are you at Underground?"

"Maybe." Completely forgot that I was supposed to take him with the next time I went out drinking..

"You little jerk, you're supposed to take me drinking! Or are you calling to invite me?" His voice whined but then got hopeful, and I almost felt bad.

"Actually, no. I need you to pick up Mark, Arin, and I.. We cannot drive. Whatsoever. Like. Dude." I laughed a little and I heard him let out a sigh, so I added in a "I'll give you 10 bucks and the rest of my whiskey." I have like.. 3 bottles of Fireball. I may have a slight addiction.

"You always know how to convice me, (your name). I'll be there in 10. Tell them if they puke in my car, I'll puke in their cereal." He hung up as soon as he finished speaking. I facepalmed and shoved my phone into my jacket pocket. Mark had originally drove us here, so I guess we'd have to get his car later tomorrow.