Origin

1986:
Zehoberia
Scenery:
We see a large, yet impoverished village, with citizens scrounging for scraps, believing they were edible. All of a sudden, we see a little girl, around 8 years old, light green skin, dark hair, with pink highlights, standing eerily still. All of a sudden, a Kree warship appears, and starts attacking. Many more were on their way, and it was hellbound for sure.
Thanos's Perspective:
If all goes according to plan, my mission will not fail. Half of all Zehoberian life shall be destroyed, so the other half can live in wealth, peace, and true harmony. "Sir. We have opened clear fire on the village, but can't seem to..." I interrupted Ronan by wrapping my fist around his neck. I could hear him grasping, begging for dear life. "I care not for your failures. Maw! Line up the hostages." I ordered. "As you request, Dear Sire." Ebony Maw responded. He is clearly the most faithful of all my children. As I heard the screaming, crying, and fear from all the hostages, I closed my eyes, and thought to myself, "Is this really the way? Must good people die for true salvation?" But then I remembered when I killed everyone on Titan. It was hard. But, the hardest choices require the strongest wills. Thanos marched all the way down to a little hut, where he saw a man try to disobey the Chitauri army. "Intruder! Stand back!" The man shouted. "Whatever you want, you won't find it here!" The man tried to convince Thanos. Thanos looked up from the ground, and gave him an evil grin. "I believe you're wrong." Thanos responded, quietly, and frighteningly. He grabbed the man by his neck, and threw him through his own hut. His body broke the door down, giving Thanos a clear opening. As Thanos was about to punch the man, a little girl, who was green, had black hair, and looked rather ravenous, swooped in, and stopped the punch. "A fighter?" Thanos asked himself. He moved the girl out of the way. "Run, Gamora! Run!" The man shouted at the girl. However, Thanos murdered him with his foot, right then and there. "Hurry. More Chitauri will be hunting us." Thanos ordered the girl.