Backstabbers

Scenery:
Gamora walked up to Thanos, who was simply admiring the view in space. "You summoned me, father?" Gamora asked. "Ronan is here." Thanos answered Gamora's question. "You lured Ronan here? When do we strike?" Gamora asked. "I did not lure him." Thanos told Gamora. She heard Ronan walk through the door, and reached for her sword. However, Thanos grabbed his sword, and impaled her from behind. "Uhhhhhh!" Gamora's eyes widened, as she gasped in shock. "We planned to kill you here." Thanos grabbed Gamora's neck, and whispered into her ear. He removed the sword, and Gamora fell down to the ground, groaning in pain. "I trust you recieved the gifts I gave you." Ronan greeted Thanos. "The Power, and time stone? Yes." Thanos responded. "I have a proposition. We find the other stones, if you kill her." Ronan demanded. "Father! No! We can defeat him..together!" Gamora almost couldn't speak. "Otherwise, you have wasted my time." Ronan insisted. Thanos ruthlessly used the power stone to levitate Gamora off the ground, and threw her into space. He used the time stone to close the window as well. "I already have the soul stone." Ronan gave Thanos the soul stone. "How did you get this?" Thanos asked. "Let's just say, Nebula won't be here to see this." Ronan admitted to killing Nebula, just to get the stone. "No worries. She was a worthless waste of oxygen anyways." Thanos assured Ronan. As Thanos and Ronan celebrated their sma victory, Gamora was floating in space. When, out of nowhere, a medical ship picked her up.