The deadliest woman in the galaxy

25 years later
Scenery:
Gamora is on one knee, looking down to the ground. "You have fought, killed, and suffered your way to earn your rightful title as the Deadliest woman in the Galaxy. It seems like yesterday when I found you, scavenging for scraps. A skinny, starved, and weak little girl. But you are not that girl anymore. And, today is the day that you will prove it." Thanos gave Gamora a speech. "What do you want me to prove? I've trained for 10 years after you abducted me. You even said it yourself, I earned my..." "Do not defy me, daughter. Though you have proven yourself, you still have but one true challenge." Thanos interrupted Gamora's attitude. Gamora looked at Thanos, still confused. "I need you to kill someone for me. But, they're not going to be an easy kill." Thanos kneeled down to Gamora's level, and started giving her the test. "Who is this?" Gamora asked. "He may look like an easy target. But do not be fooled. He is the son of J'son, King of Spartax. However, he was born and raised on Terra. His name is Peter Jason Quill. He was caught attempting to steal the Tesseract on Knowhere. Knowing Tivan, he charges a high price for an infinity stone. Kill Peter Quill, and we will discuss your next task." Thanks explained Gamora's assignment.
Knowhere
Gamora never expected to visit the head of a dead Celestial. However, she had been trained to kill people since she was 8. So very little surprised her. As she was walking, she looked back at the reference of Peter Quill, and tried to locate him. "Excuse me. I'm looking for a Peter Quill." Gamora asked a bunch of civilians, and got little results. However, after she asked that the last time, she heard a mysterious voice. "Actually, it's 'Star-Lord'. It literally could not be clearer. See? I have 'Star-Lord' sewn on my back jacket." Gamora found him. She found the idiot that was Peter Quill. She just didn't expect him to be this dumb. Gamora reached for her sword, and stared into Quill's eyes. "Aw. That's cute." Quill sarcastically complimented. "But, never bring swords to a gun fight." He added, grabbing two guns from his pocket. Gamora dashed towards Quill, attempting to disarm him. However, to Gamora's surprise, he evaded her strikes so quickly. Quill started shooting at Gamora, not knowing that Chitauri armor is impenetrable. Gamora kicked Quill in the stomach, causing him to fall down. "Ow! I think you broke a rib!" Quill exclaimed in agony. Gamora walked up to Quill, and put her foot on his chest. "You wouldn't kill me. The price on my head is too high." Quill taunted Gamora. "I'm not doing this for money. I'm doing this for honor." Gamora answered. "For who? Thanos? If anything, he's the mast person to be considered honorable." Quill asked, in confusion. "Die!" Gamora shouted stabbing Quill in the shoulders. Even though she felt sorry hearing his screams in pain, she picked him up, and threw him over a balcony, leading him to fall to his death. "Father. It's done." Gamora told Thanos, over the transmission.