Before it Happened

Outside, thunder shook the earth and everything to reside on it with harsh violence as heavy rain fell with just as much, if not more passion, the two battling intensely in the night. Inside a man lay lazily on his stomach, drowned in white waves of sheets and pillows as he gazed at the plate of plump strawberries in a bowl far across the grand room. Drowsy and relaxed by the sound of the sky's chaos, he pulls a hand away from under the blankets, the cold air hitting his arm  as he smoothly glides it over the side of the bed, pointing at the berries.

It took only mere effort. The bowl raised and slowly floated, dodging pillars and tall chairs as it flew across the extensive epance of the luxurious bedroom. It was almost a few feet from the bed when it fell, the glass bowl shattering on the marble floor due to a voice as commanding and dangerous as the ones outside. The lounging man's hand retreated immediately along with any magic coming from them, as he sharply looked away from the other man's angry stare.

"Imbecile" The angry man said as dropped to the meticulously clean floor to pick up the fallen fruits, repeating the word in various tones and volumes, separating the syllables as he rose from the ground. He held most of the berries within his bare arms, the juice staining his pale inked skin light pink as he walked over and placed them on a gold side table. He continued to use the one word to ridicule the lazy man as he grabbed a berry with his long scarred fingers, eating it messily and throwing the leaves out the open window.

His single word of lecture began to decline in anger and become more quiet as he joined the other man in the large bed with a rough elegance, both now looking into the other's eyes.

"Fucking idiot" he said briskly befor stratling the lazy man, his long blonde hair draping over his tattoo covered naked body, but hiding nothing, his lean muscles defined in the candle light.

"Those little magic tricks will add up Cillian" He says with a harshness in his voice, but also care as he strokes the side of Cillian cheek, laying down on top of him. Cillian opens his mouth to speak but before he can say anything to defend himself, the other reaches for a strawberry and shoves it in the other's mouth, with impressive speed that could only belong to a soldier. Lying back down on the soft muscles of Cillians chest he begins to speak himself.

"Magic is about the only thing as bad as time. Use it like it's nothing and it's out before you know it, and you're dead" August says as he leans in closer to Cillians face, hoping the other could see the plea in his eyes.

Cillian smiles as he bites down into the strawberry lodged between his lips, as two of his hunches have just been confirmed true. August has feelings for him. And the strawberries are as good as they had looked. He begins to chuckle deeply as he throws the leaves away, red juice dripping down the corner of his mouth.

"No feelings my ass, Augie" He responds, grinning as he brings his own face closer to the others.

"Ah, shush" August mumbles weaky as he stares at Cillians lips, before closing the meger gap between them and connecting their plump lips, red from so much action. They kiss with as much passion as the rain and the thunder outside, holding each other so closely, as if they were magnets. Cillian the cold, depressing, yet oddly comforting rain and August the dangerous, unpredictable, loud thunder who shook about everyone but the rain.

"August's lips moved lower, pulling at Cillians shorter hair to gain access to his knife-like jaw and beautifully sculpted neck. His tongue, pierced, moved over the pale flesh of his lover, collecting the sweet juice that had dripped with his wanting mouth before pulling away at the sound of Cillains quiet but deep groan.

"If you die" August says seductively, his demanding hands grabbing at Cillians length, Cillian gasping at the sudden and strong grip.

"I'll have to start fucking horses, to get a cock that will just barely compare to yours" August jipes in a dramaticlay desprate voice, Cillian laughing at the obscene idea.