Character Info

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Kang Jun-seo || 강 준서𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18 Years Old 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 5'10ft || 180cm𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: Male

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18 Years Old
𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 5'10ft || 180cm
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: Male

꧁꧁꧁𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐮𝐧-𝐬𝐞𝐨꧂꧂꧂

★ He was born with a diamond spoon in his mouth, his father is a multi-billionaire tycoon while his mother owns a popular Clothing brand and Cosmetics that is known worldwide.

★ Ever since he was a child his grandmother was persistent in teaching him how to play Croquet and as he grows up it became his past-time hobby.

★ The people he invited to play croquet in the past claimed that he's a living Prince Charming due to how ethereal he looks which he finds Overly-exaggerated.

★ He spends most of his time playing croquet by himself after the death of his grandmother when he was 14 years old and his parents are barely home due to their business.

★ Because of his strong attachment with his late grandmother, he kept pestering his parents if he could live in his grandmother's Mansion once he turned 17 which they granted him in return. 

★ He's a man with a gentle yet sly personality, he's calculative and cunning, and he prefers to spectate and observe rather than be on the frontline.

★ He's the apple of their eye, there's no denying that his looks and overwhelming wealth can easily attract anyone regardless of their gender, that's why they are obsessed with the thought of winning his game

★ When it comes to fighting, any object that he sees is a potential weapon to him and once he finds a perfect object he won't hesitate to brutalize his opponent.