Chapter 1: Not Like Any Other Day

Hello! - Thoughts
Hello! - Talking
[Hello!] - Viewers
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Hello! - ThoughtsHello! - Talking[Hello!] - Viewers ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

3rd P.O.V.
Jun-seo's weeks are becoming more dismal than usual after the previous match, he can't find a competent player for his game even after spending a hefty amount of time surfing online From dusk 'till dawn.

He sighed and laid his head on the car's headrest while gazing through the black tainted window, staring at the busy streets of Korea.

He yawned tiredly from the lack of sleep after staying up all night scrolling through different media platforms, now, he feels drowsy and lightheaded so he decided to take a short nap before he arrives at school.

"Young Master, wake up we have arrived."

He opens his eyes half-lidded, he let out a yawn still feeling lethargic.before mouthing a 'Thank you' to his driver.

He exits the vehicle before it drove away and began to walk towards the gate of the school, all eyes were on him accompanied by murmurings and whispers from the students.

"He's getting hotter and hotter every day!"

"Totally! He looks like a Prince that came out from a fairytale story."

"I wonder who's he going to invite to his next match? I heard no one has won yet."

"I think It would be Pakgo, that dude has over 700,000 Newtube subscribers."

He proceeds to ignor𝚎 the chattering noise around him, feeling a little sombre from how tedious his days are becoming.

"Pagko, huh? Should I invite him to a one on one match with me?"

He was immersed in his thoughts, pondering whether he would send an invitation card to Pagko before he succumb to ennui.

But he suddenly shook his head at the thought of inviting a two-faced streamer to his game and it somehow recalled to him how Pagko's Newtube subscribers claim that he would be the next player and probably the first to win against him.

He scoffed at how arrogant they are, thanks to them, Pagko's ego keeps increasing to the point where he boldly pesters him about the Red envelope.

"Nevermind, I don't want him in my game." he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He arrived at his classroom where he was met with an eyesore, Pagko, Streaming early in the morning, he mentally groaned while keeping a small smile on his lips.

He quietly walked towards his seat trying not to get noticed by the streamer but sadly, it was the opposite of what he was hoping for.

"Hey, Jun-seo! You're finally here, Come say Hi to the Viewers." Pagko said waving his free hand at him, he walks over in his direction and rested his left arm around his shoulder.