Chapter 2: Unexpected Downfall

Hello! - Thoughts
Hello! - Talking
[Hello!] - Viewers
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Hello! - ThoughtsHello! - Talking[Hello!] - Viewers ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

3rd P.O.V.
There was never a day when the students won't stop bothering him after he released the Fake clue, every day they follow him like some lost Puppy with their non-stop interrogation and it irked him.

"Should've kept my mouth shut, now I kinda regret it."

He lay on his black leather sofa and groaned tiredly, Exhausted from the whole day's activity of running away from his classmates. He took out his phone from his pocket and started scrolling on Newtube to find a potential player that attends his school.

Until he saw two familiar faces on the thumbnail.

He read the caption below that said 'JIHYEOK WOO'S FIRST GAMING LIVESTREAM' he tap the screen only to see a brunette boy slapping the blonde male with kimchi across the face.

He snorted at the idiotic duo fighting while using kimchi and a Pot as their weapons, it went on for a couple of minutes and he can't deny that it was hilarious.

After watching the video he felt embarrassed for the two, he wonders how they would face the students once they arrive at school tomorrow.

"It was entertaining but they sure don't have any shame at uploading the video," he murmured before proceeding to scroll further on Newtube but, he was left in disappointment. He groaned once again after shutting down his phone and tossing it across the couch.

He laid his whole body on the leather cushion as he stare at the coloured beige ceiling of his bedroom, bored out of his mind, he thought of playing Croquet before eating dinner but his body refuses to move.

"It's no fun when you have no one to play with." he sighed.

☼ ☼ ☼

Night has passed and Morning came, he did his daily routine and ate his breakfast, he's standing in front of a black rectangular mirror fixing his tie before putting on his navy blue sweater vest.

He left his bedroom and walked down the foyer of the mansion, he was greeted by maids bidding him a good morning as he did the same.

He stood patiently on the porch for a few minutes until he saw a black car driving its way in his direction, he walked towards the vehicle after it stops in front of him and pulled the door open.

He went inside before closing the door and signalled his driver to start the car.

☼ ☼ ☼

He was busy scrolling through pacebook to pass some time before he arrive at school. It was the same content he see every day until he saw a post that left him in shock.

'WHO IS THE MYSTERY PLAYER THAT WILL PLAY AGAINST THE UNDEFEATABLE KANG JUN-SEO?'

"I can't believe the news spread overnight."

Before he could even tap the screen to read the remaining info his driver suddenly spoke.

"Young master, we have arrived."

He sighed and gave a nod as a reply, he placed his phone back in his pocket and opened the door beside him.

He exits the vehicle and walked towards the school's gate, and again, all eyes were on him.

"Have you seen the post last night?"

"Yeah, It's official that someone is going to play against Jun-seo."

"Someone needs to stream their match."

"I wonder who's the lucky player?"

He ignores their whispers by fixating his attention on the pavement in front of him.

☼ ☼ ☼

From afar, He saw multiple students gathering in front of his classroom, he raised his left eyebrow, puzzled at the mob in front of him while thinking about a plausible reason for their congregation.

He immediately strode towards the mob of students and unfortunately, all he could see is the back of their heads facing him, he squeezed his way into the crowd only to see a familiar brunette being beaten senseless by the two-faced streamer, Pagko.

"What caused him to stir up like that?"

He stood there motionless, watching a scrawny student getting beat up by a bully, he winced at every impact the Brunette receives.

He was about to intervene when the Brunette altered his posture in a fighting stance making him halt for a moment.

His eyes widen when the beaten male charged towards the bully by grabbing him on the left leg but sadly, the Two-faced streamer didn't budge.

"Of course that wouldn't work, can't he consider his weight and height before doing that?"

The situation got tense when Pagko lift the brunette in the air and slammed him on the ground with a loud bang.

"Oh my Gosh!"

"Size is incredibly Important in a fight!"

"Eek! That was so loud!"

"He won't be able to get up from that!"

Pagko sat on the brunette's naked torso and lifted his arm with a tightened fist, but before he could land a punch a sudden tight grip was wrapped around on the steamers wrist.

Everyone was surprised at his sudden intervention yet Jun-seo paid no mind to their reaction and continued to glare at the streamer while digging his nails on his wrist.

"You piece of trash, I'm glad that I didn't give you my Invitation." he spat.

"Argh!" the streamer couldn't resist the pain he felt and groaned miserably.

He suddenly pushes the streamer aside with great force making him hit the desk and chairs, he bend down on his knees and gazed at the bruised male with genuine concern.

"Let me take you to the infirmary." he declared, leaving The brunette stunned by his words.

Pagko regained his composure and stood up, he darted his attention towards Jun-seo and grinds his teeth in anger, veins popping on his temples and jaw.

"You F*cking B*tch!" before Pagko could stride towards him, a voice interrupted him.

"Pagko, I'm trying to get some sleep."

All of their attention is on Munseong who's face is buried on his desk trying to take a nap at the back of the classroom.

"Who the f*ck said that! Sleep at home, Motherf*cker!" Pagko retorted.

The Intimidating Male raised his head and replied with a glare " What did you say 'Motherf*cker?"

Pagko Stammered "N-no...that's not what I meant."

"Watch it." Munseong added.

Pagko anxiously replied, "Ok...sure Munseong..."

"I'm going to sleep." with that, Munseong went back to take a nap.

The anxious streamer left the classroom, excusing himself from the scene.

Jun-seo rolled his eye at the cowardice of the two-faced streamer and shifted his attention at the Beaten brunette.

After the fight ended, He willingly took 'Yoo Hobin' whom he introduce himself to Jun-seo to the infirmary to patch the bruises on his body.