XXIV. Unexpected Friendship

Seoul, Korea

Taehyung and Do-Hwan arrived at Seoul in the evening. Since everything was done in a whim, Taehyung had no idea where they will stay for the night. He was about to go to one of the hotel kiosks when Do-Hwan stopped him.

"Taehyung, I already got ourselves a place to stay at." Do-hwan said.

Taehyung was shocked and was about to ask where when he heard someone call his name.

"Taehyung-ah!"

Taehyung turned around. "Lizzie noona?!"

"Surprise!" Liz said to Taehyung and then she ran tto Do-hwan and wrapped her arms around his neck, with the latter's arms landing on her waist.

"And you, Mr. Woo, I missed you so much!" Liz said as she connected their lips together.

Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on here?" Taehyung shrieked.

Do-hwan and Liz got startled and stepped away from each other.

"Um, we're together now." Do-Hwan.

"I just hope so after what I've just witnessed. When did this even happen?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go. I'll tell you about it on our way to my place." Liz said as she took one of Taehyung's bags.

"What?! Wait, noona, I don't want to intrude..."

"I insist, and you're not intruding, Tae. Can I call you Tae?" Liz said, cutting Taehyung off.

Taehyung just nodded, still dumbfounded about what he just found out.

A few minutes later, they were already inside Liz' car, driven by Do-Hwan. Liz on the passenger side and Taehyung at the back.

"Now, Taehyung, what brings half of my favorite ship here in Seoul, hmmm?" Liz asked.

Taehyung sighed. "Well, first, I have an audition tomorrow for this new drama series and, second, I want to get my mind off Jungkook who wants to break up with me."

"He did what?!?!" Liz' head turned to Taehyung instantly, with pure disbelief weitten on all over her face.

Taehyung gave her a blow-by-blow narration of what happened back in Singapore, trying his best not to cry again — too exhausted to shed another tear.

"Oh, Taehyung. Knowing Jungkook, I bet he just got so caught up in the moment that's why he said all those things without thinking. I'm quite sure he didn't mean it and I bet he's in much pain as you are right now." Liz said.

"I know. It just hurts to hear him say it."

"Wait, have you seen videos of their concert? You have no idea what happened, do you?" Liz asked.

Taehyung shook his head.

Liz took her phone out of her purse and opened the last article she was reading while waiting for the boys' flight to arrive. She handed the phone to Taehyung.

WHAT (OR WHO?!) MADE JUNGKOOK BREAK DOWN DURING THEIR SINGAPORE CONCERT?