Deliberate Provocation

-nsfw alert

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

You could feel intense lust soaked gaze pierce into you the moment you stepped out of the shower. Across the bed laid a ripped purple haired in only his briefs,half his body covered in tattoos. The sight alone was one to behold.

"Finally done huh?",a satisfied grin spread across his lips to see you only in a robe as well.

Previously,the two of you shared a romantic dinner alone at one of their label's diner and get all tipsy from the fine wine they served along. In other words, sanity slowly slips out of your bodies and libido seemed to fill up those spaces.

"Come here",he commanded without further delay,patting his lap.

You complied to his needy commands with a playful grin. After all,what more could be more exciting than seeing the fact that the man you love wants you just as much as you want him.

His hands guide your hips to settle down while his mouth instantly found their place on your neck and higher up to your ears. His warm tongue send shivers down your spine with the slightest sensation whenever it touched. To add more to the growing pleasure,his hands snaked around your waist and grind your hips down closer to his member through his briefs.

He's already half hard!!

"Are you that hot me for me?",you briefly opened your mouth to slip a nasty comment.

He himself quickly pulled away and locked his gaze with yours,"Of course i am!!".

His hands on your hips pushed you down further as you feel him getting harder by the second,"I've been meaning to fuck you senseless ever since i saw your pretty face again.."

His dirty talk and the foreign sensation on your centre served to arouse you more,making you let out an unintentional breathy moan as he slip his tongue into your mouth.

".. and I see that you're no different",he smirked through your lips.

He was right. Totally right to the point where you instantly responded to his kisses,running thin on patience. Both your tongues fought for dominance while you let his hands messily work to undo the robe.

Once he was finally done sliding down the hassle,he pulled away to descry his work.

As if deprived,his eyes lustfully scanned up and down your bare body,"..god, you're so beautiful".

His hands waste no time to touch your bare skin, roaming every corner as far as they could reach while you were a blushing mess on top of him.

Eyes still locked on you,he bent down lower until his mouth found their place on one of your breast. His hand too was quick to find it's place on the other breast,greedy to leave any spot untouched.

You bit your lip tightly as you threw your head back from the pleasure the man below you was providing. The way he put those muscles to work was slowly driving you crazy.

"Don't hold back..",he briefly halt his actions,"..I wanna hear and see everything"

Lost in daze,you gave in to his command once again and let go of your lips that sealed the moans away.

The moment his lips and hands continued to work their way again,a stifled moan instantly escaped your lips. The purple haired seemed to love it as his actions increased in agression.