AIKO TAKASAKI:

Have you ever felt bored with your current situation in life?

I know I have.

Everyday it's the same cycle.

Wake up.
Go to school.
Meet your friends.
Sing.
Class time.
Sing.
Lunch time.
Sing.
Class time.
Sing some more.
Student Council meeting.
End of school.
Meet friends after school.
Karaoke, sing some more.
Go home.
Practice singing.
Eat.
Homework.
Sleep.

Then you wake up and repeat the whole routine again.

Do you ever wish you could be something much more than this?

To fight for something, to believe in something...

To show the world what you have to offer, not just the same group of people.

I know I have.

Enough questions, I know you didn't come here for that. Because you're more interested in answers, aren't you?

My name is Aiko Takasaki, and I'm a third-year student at Jinguu Music Academy in Tokyo.

I'm what you could call, talented. A girl in the world's largest city, waiting for the chance to break free from her monotonous cycle, and make a name for herself.

Guess I've gotten used to big city life these past three years. It makes a difference from living in the snow white town of Hakodate.

But just because I wasn't born in the city, it doesn't mean I'm a pushover, I stand and speak for what I believe in.

That's how I became the Vice-President of the Student Council here at this school.

Do I wish that I could have become the President? Sure. But sometimes you have to accept when you've lost fair and square.

Girls' High is a school built on a foundation of traditions, but in recent years we've seen less and less students enrolling here.

It's frustrating.

Because I may be bored with my current situation, but I really do love this place.

Not everyone in the world can say they're enrolled at a music school in the world's most populated city, where they can meet with their friends and live a healthy student life...