Loving This New Lifestyle

After the starting incident that I've described previously things got a lot smoother. Mom got a lot more comfortable using me around the house. Foot massages was now a regular thing. After a few weeks she had even stopped asking for it and expected me to do it as it is my duty. I also never backed out. Everyday after her office she would find me standing near the main door waiting for her with a glass of cold beverage. She got accustomed to this as well and she would message me while leaving from her office itself if she preferred any specific beverage on that day. She would hand over her purse and laptop bag to me in exchange for the glass of cold drink and I would run to her room to put the stuff there and run back to her favourite recliner. She would have already by now got settled with the TV's remote in her hand and she trying to find out the best thing to watch. She would sip on the finest red wine while I'd be laying down in front of the recliner with her heels resting on my chest to massage her feet.

I had been told by her to lie down on the floor while massaging her feet because otherwise I get in her sight of TV. So I would walk upto behind her recliner then crawl over to the front so slowly without making any noise trying not to disturb her. When I'd reach near her feet, I'd tap on them to indicate for her to lift them up so I can crawl under them. She would lift them just enough and I'd move to the position where they will be above my chest and stomach with my face on her right and legs on to the left. She would bring them down on my chest casually resting them there in her heels. I spend some time caressing her feet in her heels before getting rid of those. She would always lift her legs up and move them up and down in the air above my body as when I remove her heels. She would air them out spreading her toes as wide as she could moving her legs, sometimes hitting my chest and face in the process with her heels, for about 2-3 mins before bringing them to rest down on my body again. That is when I'd start massaging one of her feet and she would wipe the other foot's sweat on my t-shirt and shorts.

I carefully massage every inch of her foot before putting it down on my face over my nose and mouth to blow and breath under it. This is also something my mom has ordered me to do as this makes her feel really comfortable when I breath under her feet soles. According to her this helps evaporate the foot sweat off her skin and hence getting rid of the foul body odour. I also believe this works as when she has just removed her feet from her shoes they are really smelly but when I've spent around 5-10 mins breathing in them they do not smell that bad. So I spend around 30 min straight massaging and breathing in her feet to make her feel better after her long day at office. On some occasions when the temperature is bit on colder side and she has to pee, she uses me as her carpet to step on before she stands on the floor as again according to her this "helps to first get the feel of the cold floor with her foot sole, before putting her whole foot on the cold floor. She stands on me trying to touch the floor with her toes that is right beside my head. I would look in at her toes just slightly touching the cold floor with her heel resting on my shoulder, so she can angle her foot up and down using her arch.

One time I said "Mom its not that cold. I think you are being too sensitive." She said "Oh really!" then she put her toes on the floor for couple seconds and then placed them on my lips and said "Is this warm? See how cold my toes are! You can't expect me to walk on this cold floor. I'm sorry son, but I'm gonna need my shoes to go to washroom today." Then she'd bring both her feet on my chest again and it was my duty to pick her heels or whatever shoes up and put them on her feet while she's standing on me. Then she'd say something like "Thanks, you are the best!" Or just "best son ever" and walk away to the washroom. When she'd come back sometimes her heels are wet and she'd come near me lift her heels to my face and wipe them there to dry them off. Once I asked "Mom why do you always wipe your shoes on my face? Why don't you use the the bath mat or a towel or something?" And her reply was "Son since you are already down there and dirty from the mud on my soles, its only fair to wipe the dirty washroom water on you rather than getting another piece of cloth dirty for you to increase your laundry work." I smiled and felt do happy that she cared this much for me and never asked anything about it to her and after that she'd never skip a chance to wipe her all kind of shoes and sandals on me and I was also always ready to let her. She'd just call my name from wherever she was and it was my duty to drop anything I'm doing doesn't matter what, I was to run to her and lie down in front of her so she could use me as her doormat.