S U N D A Y !

Hello everyone, I'm back with another story about my mom. This incident is mostly based on a particular weekend we spent together. As I'm mention earlier, mom works in an office for the whole week. But she has the weekend to herself to pamper her and get the other jobs done. Usually I'm there to take care for most of our needs in the house but she still has to do the outside work like shopping for groceries and other stuff that requires drives. She believes in finishing up all the work on Saturday so she can have a relaxing and soothing Sunday. That's been the case for every weekend since I can remember.

So this particular instance happened when mom had just recently started using me as around the house to make her life easy around the house. Starting from taking care of the dishes I had reached a point where she'll just call my name and I've to run to her to find out she's standing in front of her wardrobe trying to reach the back of the closet. So I willingly go and lie in front of her so she can use my chest, stomach, neck or face to stand on me and decide what to wear. I'll continue with this happening from the beginning.

Today is Sunday. This means mom has worked real hard the previous day and she's going to relax for the whole day today. I had slept on the carpet in the living room just in front of the Sofa last night. Actually mom had asked me to do that as when she goes out for a jog in the morning she needs some place to rest her feet on to tie her shoes up properly so they won't come loose. She had asked me to this for her on many previous occasions when I had been awake. She'd just call my name from the living room and I'll go and prostrate in front of her keeping my forehead on the carpet so she can use my head as a footstool to tie her shoes up. But yesterday night when I was kissing her feet while massaging she said "Hey puppy, could you sleep here itself for the night? I mean it can be cold considering the weather here but it will be really comfortable for me in the morning to use you as my footstool before I go for my jog. So what do you say?" I replied while still alternating her feet for kisses "Sure mom. I'll be here in the morning. Just try to not wake me up while doing that." She said "Of course pup! I'll be extra careful." But she was NOT at all CAREFUL.

It was around 5AM. When I woke up with some pressure on my face. That is when I realised she was tying her shoes using my face as her stool. She had already done her left shoe and soon she was done with the other one as well. After she was done, she stood up on my face, checking her out in the mirror across the room from her. She casually stepped down from my face to the carpet and says "Oh Son, are you up? Did I wake ya? Sorryy!! But I tried really hard to be as silent as I could. I think you have a very week sleep." She had to know it that standing on someone's face with your hard tread sports shoes will wake up even the most heavy sleeper in the world. She does know and realise this right? Or did she not know she's standing on my face? Of course she does. She just stepped off it. Is it because she thinks she's too light and doesn't believe her weight is enough for me to wake me up? It had to be the latter. What else could explain this? Realising she's waiting for my answer I started to reply "Yeah mom.. Seems like I'm a very light slee.." but she just cut me off by stepping on me to my chest practically jumping from the floor onto my chest and said "Hey pup, I don't think I have time to listen to this boring story of yours so I'm gonna go now before it gets too hot for me to run. Now bbie my carpet boy! See you soon" and with that she spun to her back and got off me to move towards the main door to go out.

She spent around 2 hours exercising so I knew I could go back to sleep and I think I did as well after about 10-15 mins. I woke up what felt to me about 10 mins after but I was sweating now so it had to be near noon if not past. I woke up to a very bad smell, it took me a while to figure out the cause of it and realised it was one of my mom's socks that was resting on the carpet just an inch from my face. She might have been back from her jog and would have used me again to get her shoes and socks off and would have left them there itself before going to her washroom to take a bath as I could still her the shower running. After about a minute I picked up her sock and kept it in her shoes that were also resting about a foot from my face. But the smell did not seem to have faded even a little. That is when I started searching for the other sock and I realised where it was. I was shocked when I realised that it was resting on top of my chest. How could have not noticed it earlier? Why would she even keep it there? Her dirty sweaty sock lying on my chest just about 2 inches from my nose? Did she not realise where it bhagwaned when she took them off? Did she put it there herself? I didn't know and didn't understand as well. I tried going back to sleep after putting her that sock as well inside her shoes. But I couldn't due to the very hot weather and the carpet wasn't helping either. My back was totally sweaty by now and so was the carpet under my back. I heard mom coming out of the washroom in a towel. She came straight to where I was lying and saw I had woken up and said "Hey pup, seems like you had a good sleep after we talked in the morning as you didn't wake when I stood on your face after I came back from the jog. Oh I see you have put my socks back in the shoes, I had put them on your chest and face to air the sweat out." She took her right foot out of her toilet slippers and put it on my face touching the base of her toes on my nose and said "Hey pup, do they still smell? I spent around 10 mins cleaning them today if they still smell I can't do any thing about it then other than going to a doctor about this. So how do they smell?" I took a big whiff there and said "Mom they smell delicious! They are like candy. Very sweet smell I could lie here whole day." She laughed and said "Well that's a good way to appreciate your mom! And it is blueberry that you smell. It is from the moisturiser I bought yesterday. But its good to know they smell good to you." With that she moved her foot a bit forward so that now the ball of her foot was resting on my lips and toes dangling over my chin pressed a bit there smashing her sole on my lips at the same time blowed a kiss to my direction. She gave me kiss with her feet. She's wonderful. I love her!