Chapter 31

Have babies? With Inez? Medya's heart leapt at the thought, and she carefully put the box down on the floor before sliding over and into Inez's lap. "I would be proud to carry our children my love," she whispered into her ear while pressing her body into Inez's.

Inez uncovered her eyes with another embarrassed grin. "And you will, but for our first child, I need to be the one to give birth, so the people can see me pregnant. It's a tradition." She added with a shrug.

"It's a stupid tradition," Medya pointed out. "But with my nails too long and my tail about to grow, I guess it gives me a way to be inside you," Medya purred. "Deep. Deep. Inside you."

Inez's eyes glazed over at the tone of Medya's voice, and she rolled the Kittani onto her back, pinning her to the bed while capturing her lips with her own. "I can't believe you're all mine!" she growled, as she trailed kisses all over Medya's face.

The smaller woman wrapped her legs around Inez, loving the feeling of letting control go for the moment as Inez was in her element. But later, she knew it would be her turn. She let her hands glide over Inez's body, never failing to be amazed at the muscles on her broad back, or the way her shoulders could bunch and clench while her hands lifted Medya's body with ease. Yet she was still tender. Never once was Medya afraid in the arms of her warrior queen, but safe instead.

Their kisses turned more passionate, and before long their mouths were searching for other body parts to lavish attention on. Neither seemed willing to just let the other take total control, as they were each eager to please the other now that it was their first time since the wedding. Instead, their bodies slowly rotated, their mouths finding each other's nipples and hands teasing and tempting other body parts. Inez had her hands slowly grazing her fingertips over Medya's sides and hips, while Medya's claws were tracing fine lines down Inez's belly, teasing dangerously close to the dark curly hair covering her dampness.

Moans were exchanged as the tongues went to work, from one nipple to the other, each making the other ravenous for more. Medya rolled Inez onto her back now and stalked her way on all fours down to her soaked treasure. Inez snaked a long arm over the side of the bed, finding the box with her fingers and flipping the lid open to find the little jar. Once it was in her grasp, she brought it back up. She had been concentrating so hard on the recovery, that she hadn't notice her predicament, till she looked up to see Medya's glistening folds, inches from her own mouth.

All thoughts of the extravagant feast that they'd enjoyed after the wedding and coronation were set aside. Suddenly there was nothing more pressing than devouring the woman that lay atop her, and she eagerly set her tongue deep within her wife, lapping at her wet center and eliciting a happy purr from Medya. Inez almost had an instant orgasm herself when Medya's raspy tongue glided lightly along her slit as well, curling into her while stimulating her in a way no human tongue could. She felt almost inadequate, as she wished Medya could feel what she did, though feeling Medya's hips pressing down eagerly into her mouth made her think she was doing a pretty good job with her own tongue.

Inez was losing control. Between Medya's tongue teasing her over and over, circling her clit and then diving back deep inside her, and her claws digging into her cheeks to pull her up to Medya's mouth, she didn't know how much more she could take. She needed to send Medya over the edge too, so she started sucking on her clit while sliding two of her fingers within her entrance. Medya's whole body spasmed as she started purring uncontrollably, and Inez smiled at the reaction while she was nearing her own peak. As though it were the end of a marathon, they both started wildly attacking the other with their mouths and lips, enjoying the moans and cries of their partner. They were slowly rolling about the bed, each taking turns on top, until they finally exploded, bodies shuddering until they were both giggling and gasping, laying on their backs next to each other's hips.