❃ CAUGHT IN A LIE ❃

"Please stop

"Please stop.. I'm begging.. " Jimin squatted and hunched in his dolour "I can't take this anymore...." He screamed in affliction, desperate enough to do anything to get rid of this pesteration.

Jimin tumbled his body towards the empty milk glass. Groping around to find the only easily breakable thing which he got with his breakfast, when he requested the guard to leave it so that he can finish the milk later. Now he was going to use it to harm himself.

In a long process of depression which seemed like never ending and already giving up from his life Jimin hadn't done anything yet that could harm himself. It was just he was so afraid to take a step like that. But as the days passed by he was becoming more desperate, desperate enough to tear himself apart.

Jimin carefully broke the glass, making least sound as much as he could. He closed his eyes to remember atleast few good times he had spent in his 24 years life. But it only made him disappointed even more. There was no such happy moment in his entire life except the ones he had spent with his mum. The lady who was his everything. The lady who taught him how to walk by holding his tiny chubby hands. The lady who fed him, took care of him, had gone too far away. Whom he'll never get back.

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut as a green teardrop fell from his left eye and rolled down to his cheek. He pressed the broken glass against his soft skin, deepened its length when he felt the outrageous pain he couldn't help so mild moans escaped from his mouth. He would've lied if he says the pain was sufficient enough to kill him because he had died several times before. Only the vessel was alive as a symbol of his existence.

Maybe the boy who got so much hatred from people, the boy that no one could tolerate for a second. The boy whom everyone wanted to impair, no one ever thought good about him. Maybe today will be his last day.

Jimin remained silent untill his eyes closed making no difference in the outside world as his eyes had been tied up for so long. His hands were cuffed, legs were tied by the rough metallic fat chain when he fell on the ground fully unconscious.

The white marbled floor which just got painted by Jimin's fresh crimson blood caught the mental asylum's guard's attention.

"Ohh no no no" The man didn't take the risk to waste the time by reporting his superior instead he rushed to save him.

⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️

* flashback starts *

In the faintest memory of Jimin all he had faced was grief and damnation.

It all started when he was only 9 years old. Jimin went with his mom to one of their neighbour's house where he met with a little puppy. He found him so adorable but that little creature seemed so unpleasant after meeting him. When his mother was busy talking with the owner, Jimin playfully went to take him into his lap. The puppy protested by barking, jumping but as soon as Jimin's eyes laid on him, that innocent animal growled in pain and ended up being dead pathetically. That incident was symbolised as an accidental death later. But Jimin was smart enough to make out that it was because of him.