For those who are confused

So, I read all your comments.

And seems like most of you guys are confused.

Now I don't know in which part ya'll got confused but I'll try to cover up them all by explaining.

𖣘 The whole story is about a boy who encountered paranormal issues. Things started to happen when he was only 9 years old.

𖣘 The first incident was the puppy's death. As I mentioned there, the puppy died as soon as Jimin's eyes laid on him. Means :- The devil who is inside Jimin is a bad power who collects souls of living beings. It possessed him and used him as a vessel.

𖣘 About his mum's suicide, I don't think ya'll have any doubts but I'll tell it in a little. Some people are not as strong hearted like others, Jimin's mum was one of them. She loved her child a lot that she couldn't able to see him like that and accepted to end her life silently. To get away from the pressure of feeling captivated in something unexpected.

𖣘 In the asylum Jimin was caged. The only way of taking soul from others was by using his eyes. The specialists covered Jimin's eyes after assuming it. So that he can't use his power to kill people pathetically.

𖣘 During the process of taking souls Jimin never gets the memories of those specific moments. As in the same vessel two souls are living. One Jimin's and the other was the Devil's. The Devil used Jimin's body as a shelter but when Jimin grew up he started to try taking control over his body. But when it takes possession, Jimin's sense gets suppressed and he don't remember anything about the incident.

𖣘 To let go this painful life, he chose to end it.

𖣘 Now here is the last and important para's explanation :

They couldn't save Jimin. They tried their best but after all the cut was really severe. During the state of being between life and death, Jimin's subconscious mind accepted himself as well as the Devil also his fate with him. And the acceptance was covered with love for himself - self love. Also the care he received from others during his last moment all together set him free from his curse. His soul got released from the Devil's possession.

Finally he reached heaven where he is free from all bondage and shackles. Free from all bad, dark things. Where he will be loved for who he really is, a sinless angel. He is no more caged, he is no more hated.

He saw the lights of heaven, bright, soulful. He ran towards it and earned his eternal peace.

I love you guys.

I know it would be hard for people to understand as it contains a deep meaning. I don't know I just came up with this story idea just while making an edit of Jimin. I tried to make it as a gloomy one. That's why the whole part was kinda arcane.

It was my first time writing something like this. I tried to explain the facts as much as I could. If you are left confused still now, feel free to comment that specific part on which you're not understanding. I'll explain to you.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)

Author's Note :- As you guys can see in the cover of this chapter I added the link of the edit. During making this I got this book's story idea.

Ya'll please watch and show some love ❤️

It'll mean a lot to me 🐣

🎉 You've finished reading ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ || ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ || ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ✔ 🎉