Chapter Four

Sorry for the wait, anyways here it is-

Branch and Poppy made it back to where everyone was. Everyone was sitting in a circle playing Jenga. Barb looked behind her and saw the two walk up to the circle.

"There you two are! We were getting pretty worried," Barb said.

"Branchifer!"

Branch turned around to see his grandmother come up from behind and hug him. The group of people started chuckling at the nickname. "Grandma..., I told you not to call me that in front of people," Branch said quietly.

"Ah, who cares?" Rosiepuff said. "Anyways, what did I tell you about going off like that? Someone could've noticed you! You know how crazy your fans get around you," Rosiepuff added, letting go of Branch.

"I'm fine, Grandma. I was just showing Poppy around New York," Branch replied. 

"Next time, be more careful," Rosiepuff said with a bit of worry in her voice. "Especially when you have someone with you,"

Poppy sat down next to Barb; Barb looked at her with a smirk on her face. "So, tell me, where did you two actually go?"

Poppy looked at Barb with some annoyance. "We didn't go anywhere, Barb. He was just showing me around here, and it surely isn't some place you're thinking of," Poppy said. Barb raised an eyebrow, looking at Poppy with disbelief in her eyes. Poppy knew she was a pretty bad liar; plus, her and Barb have been friends for a long while now. Well, might as well just spill it. Poppy thought.

"Ok, fine, we may or may not have gone to a restaurant," Poppy admitted. 

"I knew it!" Barb said with excitement in her voice. "Just wait until Satin and Chenille hear about this, they're going to flip,"

"It's not like that! We went in there for just a moment and headed back out," Poppy tried to explain. Poppy looked hesitant for a moment then cleared her mind. "You can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you, okay?" Poppy said in a lower voice.

"O..kay? What is it?" Barb asked Poppy with a confused tone in her voice.

"I saw Creek, and Monika!" Poppy told Barb.

Barb tilted her head. "Here? In New York?" Barb said, not really believing Poppy.

"Yes! I have no idea what they're doing here, but I have a feeling they're up to no good..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maybe there's something wrong with me..." Creek thought, looking at himself in the mirror. His thoughts were clouded with Branch always being around Poppy. "Branch..." 

"Maybe I should change myself..." A hologram of Branch appeared into his mind. Creek slowly walked to up him, a bit of anger on his face. He balled his fist, but then realeased it as an idea appeared into his mind. "Or... maybe I should be like you..." His eyes lightened at the idea. 

                                |-' Now I'm the kind of swingers...'-|

                                           |-'New York's new VIP'-|

Creek was surrounded by many people until they all disappeared. He looked around him and saw that they all moved to Branch.

      |-'I reached the top and had to stop, and that's what's bothering me'-|

                                     |-' I want to be a bit stronger'-|

                                       |-'And stroll right into town'-|