Chapter One

And The Singing Begins.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One early morning, Poppy woke up to a commotion of beeps from her phone. Though she knew what was up and —really— really —wasn't in the mood this morning, she got up from her bed and checked her phone.

Her friends, Satin, Chenille, and Barb, practically blowing up her phone. Poppy grumbled to herself, giving herself a mental facepalm.

-------

Poppy: Why are you guys up so early talking about Branch Timberlake? I literally can't sleep.       (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Barb: Ask Satin and Chenille, they're the ones flipping out over the dude. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Satin: Didn't you hear Branch Timberlake is coming here to perform?  :D
Satin: Today!

Poppy: Oh no.

Chenille: Aren't you happy? You know that you like his music  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poppy: Whoever told you that lied, but I would like to sleep   :C

Chenille: You also like Creek ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poppy: Another lie.  ಠ_ಠ

Barb: Ugh, don't bring that guy in this group chat.

Poppy: What Barb said.

Satin: So, are we going to his performance or not?

Barb: We as in you and Chenille C:

Chenille: Aw, c'mon! Just this one time? Satin and I promise we won't say one word about Branch Timberlake on the way there.

Satin: No we don't.

Chenille: Yes, we do.   C:

Poppy: Fine, I'll go, but I'll regret it.

Barb: I guess that means I'm going too  ; - ;

Chenille: Perfect, me and Satin will pick you all up at 5:30 sharp!

-------

Poppy turned off her phone and put her face in her pillow. "Great, I've just agreed to go see a concert that my friends want me to go to, just great!" She got up from her bed and prepared herself to go see this concert she'd hope wouldn't be long-lasting.

                                                         Celebrity Singer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barb, Satin, and Chenille waited outside Poppy's home for her to come outside. Chenille honked the car horn multiple times, yet no Poppy. 

"What is taking her so long? We're going to be here forever just by waiting for her!" Chenille said before honking the car horn a few times again, just in case. Poppy was usually late all the time, but the time was about to hit 5:40. Even though, it didn't really matter that she was a bit off her time; the concert would start during the time it was scheduled.

"I'm here, my goodness!" Poppy yelled over the car horn, hurrying into the car. 

"What took you so long? It's about 5:40 now!" Satin said to Poppy in an ambivalent tone. 

"A girl needs her time to get ready for things like this, hmp," Poppy replied, crossing her arms. "Besides we're still pretty early and we're not gonna be here long anyway--buoyantly,"