LONDON

I had not long moved to London with my friend, we had both started an acting course and we had meny people phoning us to ask to be in films.
One caught us dark shadows, vampire family history one.
We had both gone in to the interview, and wasn't long we both had the job, my friend got a small scene, but she didn't mind.
I got Vicki the so called "nanny" for the boy named David. We both studied are parts.

I also had looked up and phoned about the other famous actors in the show, but they said to wait and see till film day.
It had got to that day we headed over to the studio, it didn't take long as it was early in the morning and traffic wasn't bad, we headed in and had are makeup , hair and costumes all done.

We had looked around for a bit and then started filming, I had a lot to do in the begging. Take after take after take. I soon realised that one of my fave actors is in it , jhony Depp, he played the vampire. He isn't in the scene yet.

I had been a few weeks and we had now got to the better parts the main thing of the movie.
We are all sitting at the dining table and then a woman with orenge hair walked in it was helena bonham carter, she played as Julia hoffman, the therapist, doctor person.
She was great at her job.

A few months past and it's the last part to film we are all emotional about it as we all came close friends.
I had also fallen out with my other friend as she thought I had replaced her but soon enough, I realised I kinda Did.
I moved on thought I stayed at helena's for a while, I got close with her.

We went for dinners together, shopping, I even went to films she was acting in even if I wasn't just so I could be around her, I got along with her children to.
I take them out a lot, me and nell got are hair , nails and makeup done in one day, and then billy and I went to a lot of cool shops and even a library.
I loved spending time with the kids and helena.

It wasn't long soon me and helena had a close bond, soon enough her home was my home to.
Jhony came round a few times and many other people, it didn't bother me as I got on well with them.

That was until helena met some man named Rye he hated me. I was his maid,
"Clean the dishes"
"Do the laundry"
"Cook dinner"
"Take the dog out"
And more...
It got to the point I didn't see the kids they stayed at Tim's so they could get away from rye , I didn't blame them and soon enough jhony stopped visiting.

I tied to tell helena but she was to in love.
I soon left but I was on the streets as no homes were for sail and I did also lose my job as an actor because when i and moved in with helena I had a roof over my head, so I left acting and got a smaller job so I could still help pay for some of the rent.
I soon lost that, I had nothing, I didn't dear tell jhony or Tim.

One day I saw helena on her own with the dog. I looked terrible I put my hood up and pulled my knees to my chest.
But the dog noticed me and started sniffing me she soon got excited.
Helena tried pulling the dog away and then my hood fell.
She looked at me in concern.
"I...I left you like this ?"
Tear fell from her face, and she kneeled down nest to me and hugged me.

She got me up and walked me home with her, she ran a bath for me. I soon realised that there was no Rye he was no longer in the house.
I had a bath and told helena everything about Rye , me being homeless and why I never told anyone I had also shown her my marks on my wrist the dried blood on my arms and legs.
She apologised for everything and hugged me tight.
I never thought I would be home again, but I was. She had helped me out the bath and I got dressed.
She had wrapped bandages around my wrists,

I walked down the stairs and sat at the table. She had placed a plate in front of me, I had eaten it in seconds.
We laughed a lot about things we use to do.
We soon cuddled up on the sofa and fell asleep picefully in her arms.