JULIA HOFFMAN

(Mention of: suicidal thoughts⚠️, self harm⚠️, smut⚠️, alcohol)

I have not long moved to Collins hood l, but I'm liking it hear.
I'm living with the Collins at the moment as I haven't been able to get my own place.

I mostly speak to the Doctor, her names 'Julia hoffman'
She has helped me out alot she is a massive acholic though.
Once I found her in her bath tub naked with a bottle of whisky in her arms.
Funny right, no she cried about a head ache for 2 days, even though I had given her painkillers.

"My head hurts , deary why did you let me drink so much" and there she goes again crying about her head.
"I didn't julia you done this urself"
I got up to give her more painkillers and a glass of water.
"There now take them"
She smiled and had 2 tablets.
"I'm off I have school stuff to be doing , and not looking after a drunk" I giggled as she gave me a dead look.
"No your staying hear with me" I shock my head and left her office I closed the door behind me and went straight to my room.

It's been 2 weeks and julia hasn't left her office, Elizabeth checks on her regularly through out the day.
I have been really busy with school and getting grades up.
I was in my room this paper everywhere, I could find the essay I done astetic week, I was so stressed I started crying.
I haven't eaten in 3 days as the stress is keeping me locked in my room, Elizabeth and Caroline have both tried getting me out of my room but I won't move.
When I get stressed I dig my nails deep into my thighs or the palm of my hand, sometimes if I'm strong enough it will tear and bleed a little, the pain keeps me focused.

Ones day once I finally finished the essay and found the rest, I was all tidied up, But still no word about julia. I sat on my bed and soon enough my door came flying open.
"GET YOUR BUT DOWN THEM STAIRS NOW AND HAVE SOME FOOD!!"
I look up, it julia she was not happy one bit. I got up and just looked at her.
She got closer to me her hot, angry breath just inches away from my face.
"Awww you're cute when you're angry" She pushed me on the bed and straddled my lap.
"This isn't funny, you haven't eaten for 4 days now, look at you skin and bone" I had tears in my eyes , as I realised how much she wanted me to eat but the words 'skin and bones made me think.
I looked her dead in the eyes.
" I'll eat just for you"
She smiled finally.
"But you have to get off my lap first"
She blushed and got off my lap and helped me up. We headed down stairs and she sat me at the table.

She soon brought in some toast with orenge juice out and placed it in front of me. I started eating if bit by bit l, when I had finished, julia kissed my cheek. " there all better" I giggled and blushed a little.
We walked up to her office so I could have me session with her, just talk about whats on my mind and how things are going.
It didn't take long for julia to have a few medds and get a little hot.

She straddled my waist as I'm laying on her couch , j could help I blushed so hard my face when red.
"Come on baby, I know you love me"
She whisperd into my ear.
I was still in my pajamas all it was was a silk nighty but I had put pj shorts underneath.
"Julia hoffman this is no time for getting sexy"
She laughed and got off of me, she sat me up and led me to her bed.
She locked her door, To the office and closed the windows and curtains. She lit some candles.
She lent over to me and leans me over the bed she started kissing my lips the taste of alcohol from hers.
It started getting heated. Her hand slowly made its way up my leg and to my thighs, she had started pulling my shorts down, the panic I my eyes she kisses me quickly to distract me.
My shorts had been thrown on the floor, she layed me sown and removed my nightgown.
"How beautiful Are you, omg "
She stated kissing me all over my body I couldn't help nut moan alittle.
"Quite pet we don't want people finding out, we are doing this"
As she whisperd into my ear. I blush red and nod.
She bit into my neck "use your words"
"Y..yes mistress"
She had slowly moved down to my thighs kissing the inside and moving closer I could feel her tongue just about near my clit.
Also of a sudden she had started licking and nibbling. I could hold my breath and started moaning her name. "JULIA ~"
She then stuck two fingers in while she was licking my clit.
I couldn't control myself my legs started shaking and throwing my head back.
"I..I'M GUNNA CUM..."
She started getting Faster, she looked up at me.
"Go on pet cum for me"
That's it I had reached the limed and finished all over her fingers. She slowly down so I could catch my breath.
She liked her fingers, and kissed me.
"Good pet, Dr is very happy with you"
I smiled at her and kissed her back, she wrapped us both up under a blanket and I fell fast asleep in her arms.
------------------

It was the next day and All of a sudden a bang on the door.
"JULIA OPEN THE DOOR I NOW Y/N IS IN THERE WITH YOU!!"
It was Elizabeth, she was angry I'm guessing she herd us.
"Shit what now ?"
Julia just gave me a sad look, and picked my pajamas up.
"There is nothing put these on and I'll open the door"
I quickly put my pajamas on and sat on the sofa.
She opened the door and Elizabeth came storming in, she grabbed me by my arm and out the door.
"I EXPECTED BETTER OF YOU ,BUT FOR YOU TO SLEEP WITH YOUR DR!!"
yep ofcourse she heard us.
"It wasn't her fault" julia started repeating.
"It was me I pushed my self to her"
But Elizabeth said nothing shut the door and dragged me to my room.
"Stay hear till you forget about Dr hoffman"
I cred into my pillow she had looked the door I couldn't leave.

It had been 3 days and Elizabeth had brought food to me, I didn't feel like eating ,I loved julia and missed her so much.
I didn't realise how bad it was every morning a note would be passed under the door from julia.

Y/n..
I'm so sorry for getting you into this mess, I shouldn't have done that.
J loved you very much but I think it's time we didn't see eachother.
I'm going to move out of Collins wood so you can continue your GCSES.
I live you.
I'll miss you.
Peals don't do anything silly.
XX
Love julia hoffman.

Every time I got on I would run to the bathroom to cry, I grabbed the razor at the side of the tub and would start cutting little lines on my thighs and arms.
My vision started getting blury, I felt dizzy, I didn't realise who deep I had cut or how many I had done.
I fainted attend sight of the blood, I had also left the bath running and soon the room started flooding.
I could hear banging on the door, but before I could move to open it or say a word it wall went black...

(Side note: my first time trying to write something a bit more smuty But I don't think it's for me. I hope you liked this, there maybe a part 2 if people wanted? Xx)