BELLATRIX 'TAG YOUR IT'

(This is different to the others but I wanted to try something new)

I have lived with the malfoy family for years now ever since, you know who killed my parents.
And yes lilly and James potter where my parents and ofcourse harry is my twin brother but I'm not like that family.

Ever since I lived hear I felt stronger and more powerful, like I actually have a family.
My brother draco we have been going to hogwarts together, we are the trouble makers well just mostly getting into trouble.
Narcissa always has to come to school to tell us off but she understand that we are just children.

It's been a few years now and Harry is still trying to be my twin brother but draco knows how to scare him off, not that it bothers me if I was alone, Harry would find me and I would just push him away or get up and tell him I didn't want anything to go with him.

I was sitting in the hall with pansy and draco and she just wouldn't stop starring at him then all of a sudden owls flying in we was getting owlmail paper was dropped in front of me and draco, we looked up at each other I opened the paper to read...

Dear y/n and draco.

I know we haven't see you two children this summer. But we will be down to see you soon xx
But we have some news your auntie, bellatrix has been freed from askaban so we want to bring you home to meet her as draco was only young but y/n this is a chance to show her you are one of us xx
Now the end of summer I want both of you home so you can see her
Love mother xx

I looked at draco he looked a bit scared of the note but I was exited I would always ask narcissa about bella but I new she would get upset as bella use to be a lovely girl until she met up with you know who.

(Time skip)

It was the end of the summer and me and draco was on the train back home , draco was biting his nails as soon as we arrived back at platform 9¾ .
I could see lucius and narcissa so I ran to giver her a hug I looked behind her and couldn't see anyone so I'm guessing we are going to the Manor to meet bella.

I was in my room and draco was sitting on my bed until they called us down we headed down stares and sat at the table draco sat infront of me next to his mother and lucius at the end of the table, there was a place left next to me in front of narcissa, then all of a sudden a shortish black curly hair walked in and sat next to me.
I held my breath until she spoke , "hello children " she said and smiled at draco them me, I smiled back and we all started to eat then lucius started speaking on how we would have to become deatheaters in the future, bella sat and laughed "What's so funny!?" I said in a sturn voice.
She looked at me and smiled "you.. children.. deatheaters, you must be joking" she laughed again, I mean I know she Is mad and crazy but also scary I want going to let the malfoy family down.
"

I can do!" I said a got up from the table walking out "I will show you!"

I had spent alot of time with bella over the last few years trainging to be a deatheater but when I was at school people would be sceard to go near me as they all swarn they had seen bella walking to my dorm, which yes is true she has been because she wanted to keep the training going, I would also skip classes and go to the dark forest with her.
We had a game we would play called tag I heard it was a muggle game but I twisted it, bella loves playing it, draco never did so it made me happy that bella did.

The rules are simple one person is the tagger but instead of silly little taps on the shoulder we use the torturing curse, I mean after a few rounds we both go back in cuts and covered in blood, I mean I had last left bella as tag so I'm waiting my every move.
I have hid behind this tree for hours and still nothing so I decided to look around he forest.
It was beautiful, until " CRUCIO!!" I could hear bella laughing as I fell to the ground, and yes it hurts but pain is good sometimes.

It was coming to the end of the year which meant more hard work and training and to be honest I was getting tired , I felt week but I kept going.
I had started packing before supper when all of a sudden bella showed up at my window,
"so wanna skip supper ?"
"Nope not today auntie"
"Why not sceard pretty, mad auntie is gonna beat ya !?"
She started laughing until there was a nock at the door.
"Who is it?" I called out as me and bella both turn are heads to the door.
No one answered so I quickly signaled for bella to hide in the wardrobe.
Then I opened the door to see Dumbledore I didn't know what to do he could have heard bella then I would be in shit.

He just walked into my room and then tooled at me "I'm aware of your family's past y/n, but for you to do this is a great deal."

He looked at me then the wardrobe,
"I... don't know what your talking about sir !"
"

But I'm sure you do y/n... be careful who you trust." After that he left, I was so confused and so was bella when she got out the wardrobe, she looked at me.

"What was that all about ?" Looking straight at me.
" I don't know... I haven't told him anything..."
Bella looked angry, and I got a bit worried "Good" She said and turned back to sit on the bed.

After a long day me, draco and bella headed out to the forest to practise, we had practised for more then 3 hours and it was late, but I didn't want to go to bed to I started to play, tag your it.
It was a blast but I didn't realise how close to the school we had gotten draco and I was running from bella as she was tag. After about 20 minutes of running I could see the panick on draco's face so I stopped and turned around to belle's face right in front of mine, she had blood in her hair and mud on her face I looked straight into her eyes then turned to see that draco had fallen over , but before I could even turn to help him bella cruciatus curse on me, I fell to the floor and soon everything went black.
I don't remember much from that all I remember is waking up at the malfoy Manor.