What's Left to Say

I don't know why I took so long to write all of this down. Maybe I just couldn't find the words to convey it all. Don't get me wrong, I did write most of this as soon as I could, but I couldn't figure out how to tell this story.

I didn't go on to do many great things or anything. Millie, on the other hand... Who'd have thought being blind wouldn't impede your ability to see what's next? To think you can read magic.

Yes, I know you're reading this. That's why I wrote it with my mana mixed in the ink.

Don't be sad. We knew this was coming. This story will live on in my place. I just hope you don't find this before I'm gone. That would be an awkward conversation.

Even if you do find this before it's time, don't tell me. I don't want to be embarrassed.

Well, I guess here's where I leave you a final message:

I love you. Without you by my side, I wouldn't have even lived this long. Not just because you saved my life, but because I would have refused to live without you. Make sure you take care of everyone; especially yourself. Whenever you find the love of your life, covet them, but make sure they covet you. Don't hesitate to count on others, but be sure that they're the right people.

You will make mistakes, but I hope you don't make mine.

I love you -Scarlet