𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

The Toman boys were currently sitting in the living room of the Baji household. The boys were sat there terrified as the black-haired person glared at them.

'Umm' Draken cleared his throat, 'Excuse me Baji-san, just who are you?'

'Well I'm Keisuke's older sister.' [name] simply replied.

The boys were shocked, they had never known Baji had siblings, let alone an older sister.

'Chifuyu, did you know about this?' Takemichi whispered to his friend.

Chifuyu, obviously, had some idea of Baji having a sibling due to his constant random questions but he'd never expect his sister to look like that. From the way Baji reacted to a slight mention about a sibling he'd get quite annoyed, seriously annoyed.

Maybe the two never had a great bond, that's normal; Izana and Mikey never always had that perfect bond, yet Chifuyu wonders if that's all that's happening.

Is it really the tip of the iceberg?

+

Looking around the household, it appears that the house was empty? The walls were plain, if so the picture hung up were ripped residing only Baji's face. The ominous vibe the house gave, didn't satisfy the gang members whatsoever.

'When's Baji coming back?' Mikey asked nervously, not many things could make Mikey scared but the emotionless, chestnut eyes had the potential of killing him.

[name] stood up and walked towards the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water. 'I don't know, it's not my business what that useless idiot does anyways.'

This struck a massive nerve. Useless. Baji?! The poor guy may be an idiot but he's definitely not useless. Baji was the type of guy who would cheer anyone up on a rainy day. He's the type who'd protiesies his friends over anything. He's the type who deeply cares for his friends. And Baji has countless saved them without him realising properly.

This struck a massive nerve yet no one said anything.

The rain started to pour and the thunder began, the room became more and more darker. The boys sat in the living room, waiting for Baji, their Baji.

The door opened which revealed the long-haired boy.

'Finally, you are back!!' Mikey exclaimed, 'Your sister is definitely scary and they're mean too.' the boy pouted.

For a second, Baji's world stopped. Sister? That meant they met her, did she say anything about him. Maybe she'll let him apologise, maybe. Anxious, he felt anxious. Incredibly anxious.

+

'Wait.., you met my sister?' He said horrified.

'Yes, of course. Who did you think opened the door for us, your mom?' Draken sarcastically said.

Funny.

'Oh yeah, I've been meaning to say Baji-'

'Look at you.' a scoff was heard.

Baji's knees trembled, he was scared. They could see he was scared, the fearless Baji scared?

'Onēsan, I'm-'

'Don't call me that, GOD DAMN IT!!!

'You are always wanting to apologise, do you think you can erase what you did, HUH?'

'It's your fault, and i hope you understand it,'

'But I wanted to talk to you about something.' Baji pleaded.

Thunder struck and the rain poured heavily.

'Wow you're annoying. You know I have no brother.' [name] retaliated 'Now cut the crap or I'll shred you to pieces.'

Baji looked down submissively, he knew there was no way talking to them, when all she did was get angry.

He wished.

And wished.

But wishes are fantasy that humans make up, no wishes come true. Not even Baji's

[name] stormed out, whilst taking an umbrella, and left.

They usually did this when she and Baji talked.

There was no need for [name] to talk to a useless human being anyways.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

where is [name] going to? 🤔 and we have sad baji, we'll get that lot in this story 😁. i hope you enjoy this chapter <3