🩸Ch 15🩸

≒≀≓. ~ ≒≀≓.
The Next Day
≒≀≓. ~ ≒≀≓.

Y/N POV

I was up and I couldn't sleep at all. I was dressed as I drank a sun protection potion an then poured myself some blood in a bottle.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

I drank it to give me some energy as I looked at the time. I had enough time so I finished the blood and then went to the couch.

I laid down for a bit but there was knocking at the door. I groaned a bit as I got up an went to the front door.

I opened it and saw delirious.

"Delirious-"

He gently grabbed my arm and I hissed a bit as it still slightly hurt.

"It still hurts..." He said gently

He let me go and I brought my wrist towards me an rubbed it gently.

"C'mon." Delirious said," I'm walking with you to school."

He grabbed my book bag off me and took my other hand. He intertwined his hand with mine and pulled me out the house.

'The door!'

I looked back an closed it with my abilities and then looked forward again.

We got to the sidewalk and he slowed down a little as I tried to get my bag.

"Delirious, I'm fine!" I said," I can take the bus-"

"Oh right, your legs might be hurt!" He said as he stopped

He turned to me and put his hands on my waist.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked

I nodded an was about to say something till he picked me up and fixed me in his arms.

"Delirious!" I slightly complained

He took us back an brock an evan had come out from their houses.

"Delirious I'm fine!" I complained," its just a small pain!"

"Whats going on?" Brock asked

I was quite comfortable and since I didn't have any sleep, I found this more than pleasing. But I didn't want to ruin what he has, his reputation.

Delirious told them about the party yesterday and I sorta grumbled.

"I'm fine!" I complained

"Like I said before." Delirious said as the bus was on its way," I would throw away my reputation to protect you."

I looked at him and his eyes met mine. They were filled with kindness and no regret.

Something in the pit of my stomach fluttered as my chest tightened. The bus stopped near us and delirious looked up an went to it.