🩸Ch 40🩸

⊰⊠⊱

I was home and apparently delirious carried me home. I was in my room with rannie, delirious, smitty and kryoz.

Smitty was teaching me the dance moves but I danced them out after memorizing tera today.

"Okay, damn." Smitty teased," you got The first part down pretty well!"

I smiled as I sat on my bed where rannie laid on an delirious sat on, distant from rannie. Bonzy was on the floor and looked like a pile of bones and organs.

"Tera was unnecessarily hostile for no damn reason." I said, teasing," smitty its your month, control them bitches."

Kryoz laughed as smitty shook his head with a smile.

"I wish I had that much control over them." Smitty said," its my month, but they're just on my dick!"

"Hence, the bodyguard!" Kryoz said, pointing at himself

"You're a terrible bodyguard then if you let smitty get absolutely rocked in the face!" Rannie sneered

"I was off duty!!" Kryoz replied

I brought my spell book to me as smitty rubbed the bruise on his cheek.

"Come come, sit!" I said as the book opened and flipped through a bunch of pages

Smitty got in front of me and sat on his knees, suddenly evan in my sights. I blinked an saw smitty, shaking my head a bit and finding the right spell.

"Healing thoughts sent in flight, bring the brightest of blessings this night." I chanted as I circled the area of his injury, glowing pink," sending this healing white light from above, surround my friend now in healing love."

The circle touched him as I closed my book and watched the bruise disappear.

"Better?" I asked

"Yeah actually." Smitty smiled," thanks!"

"No problem." I replied

"I like how you didn't even ask for any healing or nothing, she just told you to sit and you did with no questions asked!" Rannie teased

"Its called trust, rannie." Smitty replied," try it sometime?"

"I only try it with my boo, right boo!" Rannie said

"Thats right, cutie." I replied

"You guys should probably work on the song if you're ahead in the dance." Kryoz said

"Oh shit- you right!" I said as the book floated into my bag

Journals and pens floated to me an smitty as I got up an grabbed my guitar. I floated back to my spot as smitty an kryoz had a journal.

"Imma help!" Kryoz smiled

I smiled at him back as I settled my journal and pens on the bed so they wouldn't just be floating.

"Alright so it's Valentine's so its gotta be a cheesy tone with just as cringy lyrics." I teased

We centered it around love and feelings as we wrote down some beginning tunes. Delirious then grabbed my chin, making me look at him as he looked a bit amused.

"You're the light of my life, my dream, my love, my everything, ooh~ My world, my star, my soon to be wife~!" Delirious sang as he gently leaned in

"Ayo, that was kinda smooth!" Rannie said, a bit impressed as my cheeks warmed up

Delirious let me go as I cleared my throat and hid my face in my journal.

"M-Maybe something smitty's bitches won't kill me over..!" I said, trying to focus

'Soon to be wife...does he mean that?'

I pressed my head more into my journal an then smelled blood. I perked up an looked to see a bottle with a straw.

"Thanks dad." I said as I grabbed it

I drank some as I calmed down, delirious slightly laughing as I made a pillow hit him repeatedly. I then remembered that I have to tell tyler about evan almost having sex with me again.

"Oh! Wait, I gotta do something real quick!" I said as my journal, pen, an guitar floated away from me an fixed themselves somewhere.

I went to bonzy real quick and picked up his skull, his skeletal system following as he woke up. I repeatedly kissed his skull and scratched him where his ears would be, his tail wagging.

"My precious babyyyy!" I cooed as I showered him with love

"Damn, I wish I was that dog." Rannie teased

"Me too." Delirious agreed

I gave bonzy a few more kisses as he made happy doggo noises. I then let him sit up as I got up an used my speed to go to tylers house.

"Ty!" I said as I was in his room

He jumped as he was on his bed.

"Jeez- baby, my heart!" He playfully complained

I giggled as he sat up an patted his lap.

"Whats up, gorgeous." He asked

I got on his bed and sat on his lap, facing him. I told him all about today but most importantly told him about evan.

"He tried at school!" Tyler said surprised," ooo, he might actually have deep feelings for you then!"

"How deep?" I asked

"As deep as me." He said," so in love that we'd do anything to make you happy."

I slightly felt my cheeks warm up as I hummed.

"But why's it feel different?" I asked," with you its so comfortable and sweet and loving!"

He smiled but cleared his throat.

"An with evan?" He asked

"With evan it feels...It feels obedient and.." I said trying to figure out how to say it," and rushed! Obedient, rushed and slightly enjoyable."

"It is kinda a big change." He agreed," he was first having to treat you poorly cause of jenny who always controlled him. Now that no one controls him and can treat you how he wants, plus having a taste of you first thing after being free probably shifts his mind to making you his master."

"I don't wanna control him tho." I replied

"Yeah, I know." He smiled," but since he listens to you, then heal him through it. He's soon going to change and be less obedient and hopefully you could control his sex hungry side since jenny ruthlessly abused that side of him."

I hummed and then nodded.

"Okay, I'll try my best to get him out of that mindset and to treat me normally." I replied," for now, I gotta get back to the crackheads."

He chuckled as I pecked his lips.

"Thanks handsome!" I smiled

I got off him an then sped back home, sitting on my bed as I gave them a scare.

"Oh god, don't do that!" Delirious teased

"Yeah, no! Not a fan! Mm mm!" Smitty teased

I giggled as I grabbed my bottle and drank some blood.

"What have you guys done while I was out?" I asked

"We haven't done jack shit!" Kryoz smiled

I cracked a smile as I shook my head.

"You guys are so bad." I teased

They slightly chuckled or laughed as I shook my head an drank my blood.

'They're my idiots at least...'

↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝↝⌬