🩸Ch 16🩸

⊰⊠⊱

It was nighttime and almost everyone had gone home. Ikky, and lui are the only ones left and my father allowed them to stay the night just this once.

Ikky was asleep on the couch while me an lui were still up. I knew for a fact that my father was asleep so it was just us.

"You alright?" Lui asked

I looked at him but nodded either way.

"I can't believe wal was a werewolf!" Lui whispered," could he really over power you that easily?"

I nodded an then levitated off the ground.

"Lets go to my room." I whispered

He nodded as he stood up and I floated all the way to the stairs, heading up as well as looking back to see lui quietly following.

We got to my room and I quietly closed the door behind him.

I went and landed on my bed as lui sat near me.

"I'm so glad he's gone now." Lui said," I don't want you to be exposed or killed."

I smiled at his concern but started to wonder about something.

"Hey lui..." I asked softly

He hummed as I had his attention. I didn't know how to say this but I wanted to know.

"Should...should I tell the others what I am..?" I asked," tell them the truth..?"

He looked surprised but he smiled.

"Well, you can slowly start telling them!" He said," get the guys you think would be okay and I will be by your side to help explain!"

He scooted closer and put his hand over mine.

"We care about you and you've done nothing to harm us!" He said sweetly," I'm sure they're opinion of you won't change just because you're a vampire."

I wasn't sure till he leaned a little closer.

"It sure as hell didn't change my opinion of you when I found out." He said softly," I can bet it'll be the same for them."

He lightly kissed my cheek which made my cheeks start heating up. He then put distance between us and I was comfortable knowing he wouldn't go too far. 

'Lui and brock love me...but I don't love humans...'

"Who do you want to tell first." Lui asked

I looked at him and then out the window toward the house in front.

"I wanna tell delirious first." I said," then we can tell smitty and kryoz, and then go on from there."

He nodded and smiled.

"Sounds good to me!" He replied

I smiled a bit and then laid down.

"You should probably get some rest." I said," since you're a human an all."

He chuckled at me and got over me. I looked at him as he looked at me playfully.

"Can I sleep here..?" He asked," I don't think there's enough space for me on the couch with ezik."

'Me..! Sleeping next to a human?!'

I thought about it a little more till lui took off his shirt and pointed at my bite mark.

"I've shared my blood with you." He teased," one night in the same bed isn't bad or any more crazy than this."