Story and Characters info

Hiya! Your fellow author-Chan here to introduce you to my remastered Monsters University story! If you aren't aware, this is the remastered version of my unfinished old work previous to this. I'm going to be making a big effort to give y'all a good story with fun characters, and of course an amazing enriching romance!

I was thinking about giving a description of who you are and your appearance at first, but then I was like NAH lemme just show you!

*Drumroll pleaaaaaase!!!!

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

DAAAA

I had so much fun designing her

And man my hands hurt after all that ;-;
The art is mine, please don't steal _____________________________________

Name: Y/N Dragenhart
Age: 19
Height: 5,6 feet
Pronouns: She/they
Wing span: 7 feet

Detailed description:
Resembling that of a snake, a bat, and a bunny. She has a round, but serpent like face, with retractable fangs and a snake tongue.

She has soft but scaly skin, that is white with accents of sky blue. She has a leonine tail, with magenta fur at the tip, the same color as her hair.

She has bat-like wings, just big enough to keep her off the ground but small enough to be proportioned to the rest of her body.

She has two small brown horns, however her left horn never grew properly as she grew up. The one that has grown is decorated with hornlets (heh I made up a word)

And let's not forget the cute floppy ears :D that are accented with piercings.

And yess she isn't going to be cloth-less as my reference sheet showed, because most Monsters don't even wear clothes she'll mostly be limited to upper body wear.

I imagine her roars sounding that of the Indoraptor.
_____________________________________

I hope you like her design! Now onto story info!
If you remember reading the old version, I'm going to be changing a lot of elements while also keeping a few the same.

And just a few reminders for the youngins in the back-

No smut, no lemons, no nastiness.
I just don't do that •-•

The only acception might just be fluff but I'm not making this movie THaT dirty.

The only cussing in the story is limited to hells and damns.

And there will be some limited elements of drinking.

Alright my bit is done, hope you all enjoy!

Edit: Just quick changing her age from 20 to 19, my mistake.

❤️
-WolfieVictorious