Season 1- Chapter 1

Tw- None

*Third person*

The beautiful dark sky was littered with white stars that shined with the full moon, which casted a beautiful light glow on the tops of dark trees.

Loud roars could be heard with a bright but dark glow of fire with dark black grey smoke coming from burning village.

It was really like any other day, dragons coming to the village, stealing livestock but also burning the things since the vikings on this island want the dragons dead.

Ranboo quickly ran through the village, trying to avoid dragons and bumping into other viking, which failed  horribly since he got knocked down by a few viking.

He almost dies by a monsterous nightmare, who was just flying and setting the ground on fire, but he got pulled back by Stoick the vast, chief of the tribe.

He finally made it where he was supposed to be, Gobber's weaponry (I just had to look up Gobbers name to make sure it was right and I found out Gobber is apparently gay-)

Ranboo was a tall lanky 15 year old who's only goal was to kill a dragon, he just so desperately wanted to be like the other vikings and to finally be noticed by his father.

"Nice of ya to join the party" Gobber said as I entered.

"Might as well, since they wouldn't know what to with all of this" I said pitting an apron on while chuckling.

"Sure, they need toothpicks out their, don't they" He said, making their smile drop, but shook it off as they went to the window to grab peoples weapons.

Ranboo has been Gobbers apprentice since he was littles. Really little since he's taller then most vikings in the village.

"Come on guys let's go!" Some said and a group ran in the direction where fire was, with some buckets of course.

You got Freddie aka Badlinu, Tommy or Tommyinnit, Aimsey and Billzo and finally Tubbo.

Ranboo has always looked up- or well down at the crew their job was so much cooler then his and well he may or may not have a crush on Tubbo, but he wouldn't admit to that.

He was about to go out of the weaponry when he got held back by Gobber.

"Oh come on Gobber let me out please, I need to make my mark" I said crossing my arms.

"Oh, you've made plenty of marks, all in the wrong places" He said, pointing his finger which poked into Ranboo's chest.

"Please, just a few minutes, I'll kill a dragon and my life will get so much better, I might even get a date!" I said begging to be let out, but Gobber just shook his head.

"You can lift a hammer. You can't swing  an axe. You can't even throw one of these!" He listed, and the things he lifted got taken out of his hands and thrown at a dragon, taking it down.

"Ok, yes, fine, but this will throw it for me" Ranboo said with a smirk and tapped the catapult and it immediately went off and hit someone in the head, making Ranboo flinch back slightly.

"See? This right here is what im talking about!"

"It's just some mild calibration issuse that's all"

"Ranboo!" Gobber said "If you ever want to get out there and fight dragons, you need to stop all of... This" He said gesturing Ranboo's whole body.

"You just gestured to all of me" Ranboo said rolling his eyes.

"Yes, stop being all of you"

"Ohhh, you sir are playing a dangerous game. Keeping this much raw vikingness contained. There will be consequences!" Ranboo said but Gobbed just looked unimpressed.