Chapter 2

Thomas' POV:
I'm just showing Ellie around the Glade a bit before the bonfire. I honestly can't stop admiring her, she's so beautiful. She's got long brown hair down to her lower back, dark brown eyes and a brilliant smile. I tell her to wait here, by the Tower, and I run to get Alby.
Ellie's POV:
I lean against one of the poles holding up the Tower as I wait for Thomas to get back. He doesn't come back but Alby comes holding a knife in his hand. I take a step back and he notices and stops. "It's alright Ellie. I won't hurt you." he says as he holds out the handle towards me. I take it, wondering what it is he wants me to do. I follow him as he walks me over to one of the large walls. "Your one of us now Ellie." he points towards the wall that is covered in people's names. I find a spot to carve in my name, right under Thomas'. I hand Alby back the knife, smiling and he walks me over to some buildings. "This will be your room, I thought you might want somewhere a bit more private. Don't allow anyone you don't want into your room ok." He explains. i nod. "Alright." "Good. Well I better go and get this bonfire ready for your...lets say celebration." he smiles. I smile back as he walks away.
I look around me searching for Thomas but I don't find him. Instead I see Newt sitting alone at the log again. I decide I need to get something important off my chest.
I walk over to him. "Hey Newt." I say as I sit down next to him. "Hi." he says flatly, clearly in deep thought. "What's wrong?" he shakes his head. "Nothing." "Tell me. Please." I beg. He smiles. "I can't, not yet." "Whhyyy?" "Because I can't tell you myself unless he wants me to. He has to tell you." I look at him puzzled. "Who?" "I can't bloody tell you that!" He laughs. I look at the ground in disappointment. "I think I might know who it is." I say trying not to blush at the thought of his name. "Is it Thomas?" "I said I can't tell you." he smiles, poking me on the nose. "Well you didn't say it isn't him." he sighs. "Stop being so bloody nosy." he says putting his arm around me. He moves his arm away as he can see I feel uncomfortable. He runs his fingers through his hair. "I, err...I better go." he says quietly as he stands up and walks away. "Hey Newt." I say calling him back. "Newt!" I shout.
He doesn't turn back.