07

• Alcohol •

"I love you too and always will, Y/n."

He caressed my cheeks and gave me a sweet kiss. He always gives me butterflies in my stomach. I put my arms around his shoulders. He broke the kiss.

"Wanna ride there?" He pointed at the Ferris Wheel and I nodded like a child.

We headed to the Ferris Wheel and waited since there is a long line. After waiting for 20 minutes, we finally got inside. Inside the Ferris Wheel, no one spoke a single word and it was so damn awkward.

Ran coughed and started to crack his knuckles, "So, I think it is the right time to make you remember about our relationship."

I was so excited for him to share about our past as a couple since I barely remember anything. "Lemme tell you first, once the ride is over, this conversation is also done."

My eyebrows furrowed and he looked at me, "When we were in high school, we are both damn in love with each other. You were so into me, you know that?" He smirked.

"After graduating, you're the first one who confessed. Of course, I accepted it." I scoffed and smiled at him. "Really?"

Ran cleared his throat, "In those 8 years, I decided to propose to you and I asked your brother if I could take your hands."

"What did he say...?"

I was waiting for his answer and I noticed we reached the top of the Ferris Wheel. I was scared because it's really high.

He smirked and held my hands, "He said 'its fine, you can marry my sister'." I looked at him and he just smiled back.

He caressed my hands, "I married you. I was the happiest man in the world. It just sucks because..." he bit his lips and hesitated to continue.

"Because... what?"

I was waiting for him because we're already reaching the end. He's still not responding. "Ran..." He looked serious right now.

"We don't have time for each other."

After that, the door opened and the ride on the Ferris Wheel ended. "Let's go home." He commanded while holding my hands. The way he held my hands was so tight but I couldn't complain because I feel like he's mad.

Also, something feels wrong with the things he told me. It feels so scripted.

---------------------------------------------------------

We arrived home. My phone vibrated and I saw messages coming from Hina and Yuzuha. I couldn't remember them clearly but Mika told me we're buddies alongside Kenma.

"Uhm... Ran?"

He looked back at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "What?" he sounded mad. I'm scared to ask permission to hang out with my buddies.

"Hina and Yuzuha... ask me to hang out with them on the Tachibana's residence. Can I?"

He sat on the sofa, messing his hair, and put his feet on the table. He sighed and I feel like Ran is giving me an annoyed look. His phone suddenly rang.

"Fine. But be back at 11 pm. Got that?" I nodded and gave a quick peck then left the house.

Meanwhile.

After his wife left the house. Ran answered the call, "What is it Misa? I'm tired right now. I can't fuck."

Ran licked his lips and smirked. His member suddenly bulked up, "Fine. She left after all. Let's do it. Hmm. I'll be waiting for you princess."