011

• SWING •

"How about this?"

He showed me again while giving me a little smile. "Are you kidding me?"

Ran pouted and furrowed his eyebrows.

"No sausage for tonight..." He sighed and continued to stroll in the grocery.

Currently, we are at the grocery because Ran asked my permission if his friends could hang out at our house.

But, I agreed after all Rindou is also going so I'm a little comfortable.

"Just one rule, stay away from my room,"

I stated and he gave me a small salute. Rolling my eyes, we continue to stroll at the grocery.

Ran was the one pushing the cart. "What about this?" I asked him and he went closer to me.

He hummed while analyzing if these could fit the tummies of his friends.

"That will do." I placed the tofu at the cart.

Ran keeps looking around and I sensed something was weird.

"Uhm, can you hold this for a sec?" He asked me and I glanced at him from head to toe. "Sure."

I held the cart while he walked like a little kid towards the freezer.

There were children surrounding the freezer and he looks frustrated because he can't grab the thing that he likes.

After all the ruckus, he finally opened the freezer. Smiling like a child and lifted the 3 ice creams.

He looked at me and signaled to come closer to him, "Come here, come here, hehe. Look at these." Of course, I went closer.

Ran excitedly placed the 3 ice creams on the cart while humming a children's song.

I always hear those hums of him that sometimes it's scaring me.

I chuckled a little and he suddenly glanced at me, giving me a questionable look.

"Nothing..." I stated while giving a fake smile.

But he smiled back, I suddenly furrowed my eyebrows. He is creepy sometimes.

After checking if we got everything, we headed to the cashier. Ran stated that he will pay, of course, I agreed after all he's rich. The staff was already scanning the items.

"You bought too much ice cream."

I crossed both of my arms and he cleared his throat. "That's for the guys..." I chuckled back at him.

"Yeah right..." He faced me while crossing his arms.

"I'm not kidding."

"Hmm."

I just nodded back so that this stupid conversation will end. "You even beat a child. Plus, the flavours that you chose suck. Except for that one flavour."

Ran's expression looked so shocked right now and shake his head continuously.

Placing his right hand at his chest, in short, he is overreacting again.

Not minding him, I helped the staff by placing all of our items. I grabbed 'Ran's' 3 ice creams and placed them down carelessly.

"Don't treat an ice cream like that. They're precious!"

He stated like a child. I glared at him, getting annoyed but he just sighed.

"You don't know how delicious an ice cream is!"